[bigotrywatch.com] Alleged Right-Wing Militia Member asks for a "Race War" in San Andreas

meltcity

4 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

Username: PatrickSwayze1984

Comment: they were prolly some meth head neo-nazis, get it right. Aren't u a Nazi urself? ur entire indentity revolves around your cultural heritage. that is, if u r the real Arrow, the real Arrow please stand up!

Username: Arrow

Comment: We aint out here preachin genocide or none of that nigga we only tryna get the land that YALL STOLE FROM US thru white supremacy dawg dont get it MF twisted. Yea them NAZIS was on that glass tho how u know that shit?

Edited by DLimit
10 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Username: Arrow

Comment: We aint out here preachin genocide or none of that nigga we only tryna get the land that YALL STOLE FROM US thru white supremacy dawg dont get it MF twisted. Yea them NAZIS was on that glass tho how u know that shit?

Comment: true Nazis have never preached genocide, it all about national identity and diversity. the world can only stay diverse if there are different kinds of  people in it, all you preach right now is the propaganda you have been fed by that SAME "WHITE MAN" u claim to be ur enemy The real enemy is the globalist banker, open your eyes!!! the poor white man is not your enemy, bankers from every race, are!!! your reservations are ghettos and drug slums, your elders are grabbing up money just like our elders are. greed is the enemy!!! after Day of the Rope, we will divide the land equally between us and send Africans back to their homeland, latinos back to south America. I say yall can have everything west from the rockies

36 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

Comment: true Nazis have never preached genocide, it all about national identity and diversity. the world can only stay diverse if there are different kinds of  people in it, all you preach right now is the propaganda you have been fed by that SAME "WHITE MAN" u claim to be ur enemy The real enemy is the globalist banker, open your eyes!!! the poor white man is not your enemy, bankers from every race, are!!! your reservations are ghettos and drug slums, your elders are grabbing up money just like our elders are. greed is the enemy!!! after Day of the Rope, we will divide the land equally between us and send Africans back to their homeland, latinos back to south America. I say yall can have everything west from the rockies

Username: Arrow

Comment: Been sayin that ma nigga been sayin ya got devils on all sides homie but dont get it twisted yall whites came over here and ma ancestors taught yall how 2 hunt fish and live on the land but yall fucked us over big time u feel me? Yall pullin the same moves with these puppet ass chiefs and tribal council niggas politrickin all of us.  Aint been sayin fuck white ppl I been sayin fuck colonizers nigga but u got bootlickin whites that finna push colonialism on us so it aint just rich niggas that we hatin on we hatin on all niggas that wanna pull out the colonialism card and on GOD ma nigga give Natives ALL THEY LAND BACK and yall can go back 2 Europe else u preachin colonialism on this MF.

2 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

Username: White Killer

Comment: Latinos are gonna take over the united states and make u white pieces of shit our slaves. This was ours and the natives' land in the beginning, go back to europe.

• meltcity changed the title to [bigotrywatch.com] Alleged Right-Wing Militia Member asks for a "Race War" in San Andreas
23 hours ago, Garras Up said:

Username: White Killer

Comment: Latinos are gonna take over the united states and make u white pieces of shit our slaves. This was ours and the natives' land in the beginning, go back to europe

Username: LatinoBoyColumbus 

Comment: wat ever u say nazi

Username: ObamaFan

Comment: I saw bigotrywatch.com at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic
  • 6 months later...

Username: The Yingcheng Expert

Comment: I wrote 2 poems JUST for people like him:

打倒法西斯匪徒,反對納粹主義,反對納粹主義!
消滅並燒死他們,殺死叛徒,殺死叛徒!
解放家園,拯救我們的同胞!
服從領導,完成革命!
貫徹人民三項原則,
聖安德列亞斯共和國復活了!
復興聖安德拉斯,共和國萬歲,聖安地列斯共和國萬歲!

Translation:

Down with the fascist bandits, Oppose Nazism, Oppose Nazism!
Eliminate and burn them, Kill The Traitors, Kill the traitors!
Liberate the homeland, Save our compatriots!
Obey the leaders, Complete the revolution!
Implement the Three Principles of the People,
The Republic Of San Andreas is revived!
Revive San Andras, long live the republic, long live the Republic of San Andreas!

風咆哮,
我們的吉普車移動得很快,
約旦河正在肆虐!
約旦河正在肆虐!
在東方是人民
在東部和北部種植我們的小麥
在我們的土地上躺著反巴勒斯坦英雄!
在綠色的帳篷里站著我們家園的戰士捍衛者
拿起國內外製造的武器,
揮舞我們的步槍和裝備!
保衛家園,
保衛土地,
保衛我們家鄉勇敢的英雄!
保衛整個以色列!

Translation: 

The Wind Roars,
Our Jeeps move fast,
The Jordan River is raging!
The Jordan River is raging!
in the east lies the people
in the east and north grows our wheat 
In our land lay the Anti-Palestinian Heroes!
Inside the green tents stand our warriors defenders of our home
taking up arms made here and abroad,
Wielding our rifles and equipment!
Defend the homeland,
Defend the land,
Defend our home brave heroes!
Defend ALL of Israel!  

• 1 month later...