Главное Разведывательное Управление / America Tomorrow

XCt7UAh.jpg

PhukhX6.jpg

DhHX6Z7.jpg

d86eaFO.jpg

Untitled-3.png

'Economical Coup de Grace’: Do US taxpayers fund genocide?

Ever since the nationwide referendum brought Crimean peninsula back home to Russia in 2014, there has been a critical problem concerning its water supply. North Crimean Canal provided 85% of the area’s clean water. This canal originates in the springs found in the territory controlled by the Ukrainian government. As a result, the supply of water was halted, motivated by political decisions in Kiev.  Today Crimea is suffering from humanitarian catastrophe with millions of people struggling to maintain basic hygiene and their daily lives. They were punished by Ukraine for making a choice of coming back to their home harbor—The Russian Federation.

We spoke about the situation with a representative of the Los Santos Fire Department, since they are in charge of dealing with humanitarian problems in San Andreas, as a professional in the field that requires highest moral standards and willingness to sacrifice for the greater good of the population. She was deeply concerned with genocide in Ukraine, she shared her opinion on the situation:

READ THE ARTICLE

rgAC797.jpg

• Upvote 2

Untitled-3.png

January 9th, 9:05 PM

By Dmitry Ostrovsky former chief reporter for VGTRK, author and host of a Russian talk show 'Time to talk', current co-founder and editor-in-chief for America Tomorrow.

Small business owner with a big heart

"I'm always striving to break boundries between our countries and that's why I'm promoting Russian culture today" — uplifting words by Sebastian Stevens, the owner of a small Morningwood bakery that lies just south of Richman. Natalia Vorobieva, editor-in-chief for America Tomorrow went to try some of the baked goods offered by the Morningwood Bean Machine. 

Sebastian Stevens, who made the cake proclaimed the cake was made in honor of Russian President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and the Russian culture here in Los Santos. West Vinewood is prominently known for it's high Russian speaking population here in Los Santos, being one of the most populated Russian speaking areas after Liberty City's Hove Beach who takes the cake with ~75,000 people. "The tradition started four years ago, when a couple my Russian regulars told me they missed Russian baked goods. That's when I decided that I wanna give back to my loyal customers and serve Russian desserts, such as Medovik, Chak-chak and Syrniki at least once a year." — Sebastian told us.

VIEW FULL ARTICLE

• 2 weeks later...

OSffMHb.jpg

GbDeTFT.jpg

MQuEp65.jpg

On 1/11/2021 at 1:43 AM, griggs said:

Untitled-3.png

January 10th, 10:00 PM

By Dmitry Ostrovsky former chief reporter for VGTRK, author and host of a Russian talk show 'Time to talk', current co-founder and editor-in-chief for America Tomorrow.

The Wasp Nest

As we know and remember from our childhood, every story has a protagonist, a mission that the protagonist has to carry out, an antagonist, trying to disrupt the main protagonist from succeeding in his or her mission and a happy end. This story is a little different though — it doesn't have a happy end. This is a story about how the evil managed to beat the good. This is a story where the main objective of our antagonist is to silence the protagonist; prevent them from disrupting the wasp's nest that is the San Andreas State government and preventing them from outing the truth that we the people so much deserve. Our protagonist is a young woman of twenty three years old. She became a journalist to fight for those who don't have a voice—her mission was and still is to provide a platform to the marginalized; those who are discarded and treated as insignificant by the society, wealthy corporate elites armed with lobbyists with big wallets and most importantly—the State Government. Her work was encroached upon by none other as the entity designed to

msw1M6I.pngsafeguard us from the most sinister and ominous members of our society

the entity that's called the LSPD. Two officers attempted to wrestle her down, as the remaining officer stood and trained his firearm right at Vorobieva's head — as if hoping she'd resist and give him a chance to pull the trigger. Vorobieva — begging for help as she was handcuffed in a violent manner. A sight to behold. The treatment the three officers imposed on her made me think of the Soviet Union; where they would so brutally arrest someone who is not resisting, and is, in fact innocent. All of this resembles a police state — a totalitarian state controlled by a police force that secretly supervises the citizens' activities. Are we turning into Ukraine? A police state where just a couple years ago protests called 'No to police state' took place.

VIEW FULL ARTICLE

Superior Court of San Andreas

XybXuIq.png

Criminal Division

Petition for Dismissal

By decree of the State of San Andreas Penal Code and enforcement authority of the San Andreas State Constitution, Defendant Natalia Vorobieva was arrested by a law enforcement entity of the state, and the following charges were requested to be pursued against the Defendant;

• MC 506. Possession Of A Controlled Substance (Category D)
  • MC 518. Disturbing the Peace
  • FC 104. Incitement To Riot

In response to these charges the District Attorney's Office has found insufficient justification to proceed with an arraignment for the charges listed. The District Attorney's Office wishes to drop and/or dismiss all criminal charges levied against the Defendant in relation to this specific instance.

The District Attorney's Office affirms that all information submitted is accurate, and truthful given all the information and evidence available, and has been affirmed by Assistant District Attorney Jacqueline Keating that this shall be an official petition for dismissal submitted for the approval of the Superior Court.

TSVfqfW.jpg

EeOyb2S.jpg

YT_TOP.jpg

yVyVkpv.png

x2ijNtc.png

VIEW THE VIDEO THREAD

• Wuhtah locked this topic