Favorite TV series

At the moment / ongoing, Power is one of my favourites. It's about a New York city drug king-pin going legit.

(Game of thrones as well)

Concluded has to be True Detective (Season 1). It's about two Louisiana State Police homicide detectives investigating the ritual death of a young woman. One of the best series to ever grace my television screen.

For me Game of Thrones takes the win. Never been much for high-fantasy stuff with dragons and all-powerful gods and undead icezombies but thankfully they’ve only played a minor part in the series up until Season 7.

The sheer complexity and intelligence behind the series combined with amazing writing by George RR Martin is what made me come to love it with a passion. I very much enjoy historic timesettings in my series and especially the medieval era which is a big plus for me.

Other than GoT I enjoy the series Vikings, being a Swede myself it makes for an excellent viewing experience.

Can also recommend The Last Kingdom which is about the Viking invasion of the Brittish Isles, but this time you’ll follow it from the Anglo-Saxon perspective.

They are my 3 primary series in that order. Also watch Billions and House of Cards from time to time.

• Upvote 1

Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Strike back
Seal Team

Six History

Sons of Anarchy
Designated Survivor
Big Bang Theory
How I met your mother
Friends
Seal Team
Vikings

Band of Brothers
The Pacific 

(Not in order above, I have literally around another 20+ more, I am a huge TV show fan.)

Edited by Christofo

I never used to stray much further than series like; The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and other popular ones. But I've come to really love some detective shows, Broadchurch was especially good but only lasted three seasons.

Started on Narcos and Sons of Anarchy not long ago too, good shows.

• Upvote 1