Expand platinum donators' ability to exterior furnish

knppel

I can totally understand this point, some businesses are too obvious to have CCTV outside them such as clubs, fashion boutiques and especially businesses in rich areas such as Rockford Hills or even Burton and Vinewood.

This is a totally PAY TO WIN here because if you don't pay, you don't get realism.

1 hour ago, mj2002 said:

How is this suggestion going to be different from the last time that this was possible?

From what I can tell, there's nothing in this suggestion that prevents a repeat of what @Symka describes below.

Risking to sound naive: If I buy a package so we can decorate my friend's business while he runs it, how exactly is that abuse?

It's still a sold package in the end of the day.

It is possible to regulate interior furniture to only take this and that much money rather than to have a free market, so it can't be that hard to also regulate exterior furniture (namely, by preventing people to sell it for ic money beyond the effective cost of putting an umbrella for your friend or business partner).

P.S.

As clarification to prevent dumb acting, a simple rule similar to the price limit for furnished places could be put in place ("Paying for exterior furniture is limited to the furniture's value, extensive projects over 15 items need admin permissions" or something like that.)

Edited by knppel
  • effion locked this topic