Question about taxi script plans

Rudewolff.

Hello there,

are there any plans for allowing taxi drivers to use the taxi script in non taxi vehicles? For example Minivan, Surge, Washington...etc. Nothing high-end. I couldn't find any information regarding this. Or for example, adding an option to register some vehicles as a taxi car so players can use the script in them. Thank you for the answers.

You can already do that, but you need a taxi in order to start / end your shift. I also believe that you won't be able to use the meter. You also have to roleplay it properly (as a ridesharing app, for example).

If you'd like to see a separate taxi script made specifically for non-taxi vehicles, you could make a suggestion in the proper sub-forums - although I am pretty sure it's been suggested before and most likely already acknowledged.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Entity said:

You can already do that, but you need a taxi in order to start / end your shift. I also believe that you won't be able to use the meter. You also have to roleplay it properly (as a ridesharing app, for example).

If you'd like to see a separate taxi script made specifically for non-taxi vehicles, you could make a suggestion in the proper sub-forums - although I am pretty sure it's been suggested before and most likely already acknowledged.

Thank you, I didn't know this actually works because I was told I can use /taxiaccept and other commands only in a taxi. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Woona locked this topic