Excessive Robberies in Blaine County

Ted

14 hours ago, AceS| said:

Stop getting robbed, it's honestly quite simple.

Spoiler

LdrUE2s.png

On a serious note though, I got to agree with the point of view that Los Santos has an extremely high crime rate. It is no-where near realistic and yes, we would be the number 1 most dangerous place on Earth. If we can survive LS, we can survive drug cartel infested other countries. I find it baffling how some people still think its realistic and should be treated fully IC how Gangbanger Dave from the hood in somewhere-LS grabs his twin-turbo lowrider with neons / Dinka Double-T hot pink to the county side and robs any living being that is capable of reproducing.

This has gone way out of hand and needs to be countered by OOC means. I mean... how does this look?;
Gangbanger Dave: "SHIEET WHERE U FROM CUZ U REPPIN THE CRIBS?"

*he says to some mildly annoyed farmer who's just trying to run his fields
Gangbanger Dave:"BET U REPPIN THAT WESTSIDE GANG"

*he pulls his automatic machine pistol and guns the farmer down
Gangbanger Dave: "THAT'S WHAT U GET U RACIST ASS CRACKA"

*as the farmer topples to the ground dead, his wife and children watching from the farmhouse

Gangbanger Dave: "STAY OUTTA THE HOOD N****"

* he proceeds to leave the county with his 3 gangster mates and drive back to the hood he left to rob you.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
16 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Any namechange without roleplay actually SHOULD be included in POWERGAMING rule section. 

There is already a rule to combat this, people changing their characters name to get out of prison and continue what they are doing. should be reported for the rule below. 

6) Character Rules

When naming your character, you must consider the following;

• names cannot be famous or be similar to a famous person's name;
  • names may not be the same as or similar to characters in video games, movies, TV shows or any other form of media;
  • names should match the character's background;
  • names should exist in the modern day and be reasonably common;
  • names should not be comical or reference memes or pop culture;
  • names may not contain any special characters, and they must match a Firstname Lastname format;
  • names may not be nicknames and should be full names as they would be shown on a government-issued ID; 
  • Gag names such as Ben Dover are not allowed either.

Characters must be at least 16 years old. The only exception to this rule is if you make a character with the intent on getting involved with a gang faction. This is to allow more realistic recruitment for gangs as they typically target teenagers for recruitment. These characters are allowed to be no younger than 12 years old.

Admins have the final say when it comes to a name being valid or not. Players instructed to find another name should do so.

None of your characters should have any impact on anything your other characters are involved in. The metagaming rule goes into more detail about this.

Each of your characters should be unique from your other characters. Making similar characters that have the same motivations, goals, objectives etc. is forbidden. This is to avoid players name changing to avoid consequences. Switching names between your characters is also forbidden.

Should a character be CKed or name changed, the character that comes after should have no connection to the previous character. Any character in a faction that is name changed or CKed must follow Faction Management's regulations for returning to the same faction. If a faction has no written agreement with Faction Management, then a returning character should be discussed with Faction Management. The purpose of this rule is to make sure CKs have an impact on factions.

If you are charged and your case goes to court you may not namechange until two week (14 days) after the completion of your court case. You must also ensure that any asset seizures are complied with before the namechange

Edited by Ryoichi
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, lambchops said:

If you can't see it yourself you may need some time off the internet, I heard the sun's out.

Ohwell, I just took out the locations named and lets hope thats enough then. The exemple still stands and this robbery problem is far from realistic as my exemple shows.

My character Emilia Vargas used to be a bootlegger in the county. Her residence is on a county dirt road, barely capable of supporting sedans (let alone lowriders and sports cars!). What happened however, the moment people figured out someone was roleplaying there, they started taking advantage of the issue that cars cant be despawned with illegal goods inside of them. So what happened was that my character was being completely robbed dry (ALL vehicles, which are 8+, were broken into) atleast twice per week /while I was asleep IRL and not online/. An admin couldn't do anything because guess what, ''it's all according to the rules''. How is that even fair? After the issue with Vespucci gangs literally PKing me for reporting them for stealing my goods, I binned the character. This is no fun, this is horrible portrayal of a gang, horrible play-to-win attitude and quite frankly a dark spot on the RP quality of our server.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
1 minute ago, Ryoichi said:

The only thing that bothers me about being robbed; they steal the phone with the number and contacts. 

This is just highly annoying. idc about the phone itself just let me keep my number and contacts T_T

I found a fix for that. RP once that you have them written down on a piece of paper at your home / car.

Then just use the UCP to add the contacts again. Phone stolen or not, the UCP still shows it as yours and shows the contacts untill you terminate the contract 🙂 Hint: Terminate the contract after doing that.

• Wuhtah locked this topic