Excessive Robberies in Blaine County

Ted

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

I think they don't.

Perhaps they are limited on paper, but I've seen more than ONCE SD reply to my 911 that occurred in the CITY! And more than 1 unit too. Last incident? Me having to shoot an idiot who assaulted my employee with a baseball bat, SD showed up, two units. And that is just one example out of many. They are definitely do not adhere to the Jurisdiction lines.

County and Country are not the same thing. SD has more power over PD because SD can operate in the city, and in the county. Los Santos County is a bigger thing than Los Santos City.

Just now, Lemon said:

It's easy to sit there and just blame SD for not patrolling the county as often. Why don't you join their faction and give it a try, and see how tedious it could be to patrol a massive area that is majorly empty? The county is x10 bigger than the city, yet has less players in it, even during peak times. SD is not the one to blame here, the players who commit these robberies are.

Joining SD has to be an IC decision - it's a career choice for your character, not for me to make OOCly.  One (of many) valid IC response for a citizen who has repeatedly suffered from violent crime, and has been let down by law enforcement so far, is to get a gun and become more militant.  But if I go that route, as I said earlier, I don't want to end up being the subject of a bunch of OOC reports.  Because honestly sometimes the rules feel weaponised by these low quality robbery RPers - "you have to show fear" = once I pull up with a gun drawn you have to just submit and can't do anything else.  "DM" = all I did was pull up next to you on my bike dressed in all black and wearing a mask, how dare you shoot? (ignoring the fact that this character has had the exact same scenario lead to being injured/robbed twice before and would now fear for their safety when this exact situation happens again). 

I guess all I want is some reassurance that if this IC response is taken...the current situation in Blaine will be taken into account when it no doubt ends up an admin situation or on the forums.

Just now, lambchops said:

Hi, faction leader here.

There.

Are.

No.

Juridistiction.

Lines.

No lines? Ask this guy then:

6 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

Do you understand that this is too much of a micromanagement? In game there are 5-8 admins on 600 people, what do you think, would anyone want to bother with approving people to do robberies in county area? Following the realism, robberies would even happen there more often because of lack of cops on that location. If they are portrayed poorly? Forum report, in game report is a solution. You can't force rules because you got robbed 5 times there in the past week. You suck it up, and deal with it. If there was any rule breakings? You report it. Making rules just for group of 12 people who are getting robbed in the county sucks, because it would prevent other people who actually portray robberies realistically to do it. Hey, I got robbed at Vespucci, near my apartment three times in the past 24 hours, should we now make a rule that would prevent people to rob other players in Vespucci? No. LSSD is already restricted to County only. County and Country are not the same thing. LSSD can work in Blane County, Sandy Shores, or wherever in LOS SANTOS COUNTY. It's pointless to restrict them on a certain location the whole faction would lose 80% of their Roleplay just because you are getting robbed on a daily basis. LSPD is already restricted to City only. If lack of LEO in those locations bother you? Visit lssd.gta.world and make a complaint, deal with it ICly. 

He claims there are.

Just now, .Pluto. said:

County and Country are not the same thing. SD has more power over PD because SD can operate in the city, and in the county. Los Santos County is a bigger thing than Los Santos City.

With all honesty, SD should at least have 2~4 units occasionally patrol around county cause lets be honest, I rarely seen them patrol there.

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

No lines? Ask this guy then:

He claims there are.

You both missed my point there. You'll never gonna see PD patrol in Sandy Shores, because they don't have jurisdiction there, but you will see SD in the city, because they can patrol all over Los Santos County (which is whole GTA W map).

1 minute ago, .Pluto. said:

You both missed my point there. You'll never gonna see PD patrol in Sandy Shores, because they don't have jurisdiction there, but you will see SD in the city, because they can patrol all over Los Santos County (which is whole GTA W map).

LSPD actively ''patrols'' in the county, Ive seen it multiple times and faction leadership confirmed that they are allowed. Bad thing is they use that to camp at open businesses instead of actually patrol.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
1 minute ago, .Pluto. said:

While this situation would be most realistic, the current agreement allows both factions to independently handle the the map.

• Wuhtah locked this topic