Excessive Robberies in Blaine County

Ted

13 minutes ago, RSanders said:

If the lack of Sheriff Department personel showing a presence in the vicinity of Sandy Shores, Grapeseed, Paleto bay or just the county in general upsets you, I urge anyone and everyone to bring it up ICly. There's unfortunately little that can happen realistically through OOC means.

There's a plethora of channels to voice your concerns ICly. Not only will it promote more roleplay on your side, but also give those involved in the Govt. faction an issue to discuss, declare and roleplay! We have the infastructure ICly to deal with situations such as this.

50 minutes ago, Zayyy said:

There's no issue if they're patrolling in the city? Thing is, they are always patrolling there. I don't think LFM/Nervous made two LEO factions so they both could patrol all day in the city. 

It's a fact that SD is always in the city, they rarely patrol in the city.

It's easy to sit there and just blame SD for not patrolling the county as often. Why don't you join their faction and give it a try, and see how tedious it could be to patrol a massive area that is majorly empty? The county is x10 bigger than the city, yet has less players in it, even during peak times. SD is not the one to blame here, the players who commit these robberies are.

Also don't come in with the 'oh, join PD then' excuse because that's not a valid excuse. PD and SD are different, offer different experiences and different roleplay. Sure, they're both LEO's but that's about it in terms of similiarity.

Edited by Lemon
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Lemon said:

It's easy to sit there and just blame SD for not patrolling the county as often. Why don't you join their faction and give it a try, and see how tedious it could be to patrol a massive area that is majorly empty? The county is x10 bigger than the city, yet has less players in it, even during peak times. SD is not the one to blame here, the players who commit these robberies are.

There's a hint of truth as to why people accuse the SD as well, reason those guys come all the way from the City to the County to rob? Cause of POOR and lacking response time of the Law Enforcement in that area, meaning high reward with low risk. Lets be honest, you try to rob someone who lives out there in the county? Do not be surprised when they shoot you full of buckshot or lead for trying shit with them.

26 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

It's not really a big problem if people simply do a /report or even a /helpme asking for permission to rob the county people, and state a good reason to steer all the way from Vespucci to a random farm house in Paleto to rob it. In order to increase LEO activity in the county that could potentially counter this problem of chain robberies, the LSSD could be restricted to county-only, and the LSPD to city-only.

Do you understand that this is too much of a micromanagement? In game there are 5-8 admins on 600 people, what do you think, would anyone want to bother with approving people to do robberies in county area? Following the realism, robberies would even happen there more often because of lack of cops on that location. If they are portrayed poorly? Forum report, in game report is a solution. You can't force rules because you got robbed 5 times there in the past week. You suck it up, and deal with it. If there was any rule breakings? You report it. Making rules just for group of 12 people who are getting robbed in the county sucks, because it would prevent other people who actually portray robberies realistically to do it. Hey, I got robbed at Vespucci, near my apartment three times in the past 24 hours, should we now make a rule that would prevent people to rob other players in Vespucci? No. LSSD is already restricted to County only. County and Country are not the same thing. LSSD can work in Blane County, Sandy Shores, or wherever in LOS SANTOS COUNTY. It's pointless to restrict them on a certain location the whole faction would lose 80% of their Roleplay just because you are getting robbed on a daily basis. LSPD is already restricted to City only. If lack of LEO in those locations bother you? Visit lssd.gta.world and make a complaint, deal with it ICly. 

1 minute ago, .Pluto. said:

Do you understand that this is too much of a micromanagement? In game there are 5-8 admins on 600 people, what do you think, would anyone want to bother with approving people to do robberies in county area? Following the realism, robberies would even happen there more often because of lack of cops on that location. If they are portrayed poorly? Forum report, in game report is a solution. You can't force rules because you got robbed 5 times there in the past week. You suck it up, and deal with it. If there was any rule breakings? You report it. Making rules just for group of 12 people who are getting robbed in the county sucks, because it would prevent other people who actually portray robberies realistically to do it. Hey, I got robbed at Vespucci, near my apartment three times in the past 24 hours, should we now make a rule that would prevent people to rob other players in Vespucci? No. LSSD is already restricted to County only. County and Country are not the same thing. LSSD can work in Blane County, Sandy Shores, or wherever in LOS SANTOS COUNTY. It's pointless to restrict them on a certain location the whole faction would lose 80% of their Roleplay just because you are getting robbed on a daily basis. LSPD is already restricted to City only. If lack of LEO in those locations bother you? Visit lssd.gta.world and make a complaint, deal with it ICly. 

Didn't know the LSPD and LSSD adhered to drawn up juridistiction lines.

3 minutes ago, lambchops said:

Didn't know the LSPD and LSSD adhered to drawn up juridistiction lines.

I think they don't.

4 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

Perhaps they are limited on paper, but I've seen more than ONCE SD reply to my 911 that occurred in the CITY! And more than 1 unit too. Last incident? Me having to shoot an idiot who assaulted my employee with a baseball bat, SD showed up, two units. And that is just one example out of many. They are definitely do not adhere to the Jurisdiction lines, that were assigned IC I believe, if they fail to do so? Management (IC/OOC) needs to step in and check their shit.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

I think they don't.

Perhaps they are limited on paper, but I've seen more than ONCE SD reply to my 911 that occurred in the CITY! And more than 1 unit too. Last incident? Me having to shoot an idiot who assaulted my employee with a baseball bat, SD showed up, two units. And that is just one example out of many. They are definitely do not adhere to the Jurisdiction lines.

Hi, faction leader here.

There.

Are.

No.

Juridistiction.

Lines.

• Wuhtah locked this topic