Grey Feather (99.99% legal character)

Greyfeather

Episode 11: Clueless.

((Sorry I didn't take earlier screenshots, but I was initially confused, because I didn't OOC know I was being pursued until after the pursuit had been happening for however long it happened. I use a small speaker because I don't like wearing headphones, meaning my lack of awareness of the siren is really just my own fault, so I at first thought it was a routine traffic stop. Yes, I'm that much of an idiot! We begin after I noticed, and pulled over to find out what I did wrong.))

deK2lav.jpg

H1kBTzw.jpg

yar3WgJ.jpg

78NeCWh.jpg

jhiZ9Zi.jpg

Uq1J7uy.jpg

HzBGp2k.jpg

F7H9ok1.jpg

5AfDaQt.jpg

MpbYOl6.jpg

FvtAkE0.jpg

QLuKdt6.jpg

OhNrK6b.jpg

f2CYzCQ.jpg

mdgCicI.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Upcoming advertisement: Remember kids, playing without a headset can make you a felon when you don't spot the police cruiser chasing you! Be smart, use a headset

119. Evading a Peace Officer (F)

A person(s) whom, while operating a motor vehicle, or bicycle and with the intent to evade, willfully flees or otherwise attempts to elude a pursuing peace officer's motor vehicle.

Shall be liable under a Class C (3) offense only, and shall receive a minimum of 1 Day. Sentencing Enhancements are allowed for this charge. A 7 Day license suspension shall also be given. The criteria for impounds & fines for the vehicle itself are outlined here;

1. 7 Day Impound of Vehicle + $5,000 fine 
  2. 7 Day Impound of Vehicle + $10,000 fine
  3. 7 Day Impound of Vehicle + $20,000 fine 

If offense is continued, punishment shall revert back to third offense and continue to be issued.

Note: This is against the person and not the vehicle, therefore if evasion is commenced in a different vehicle, the vehicle on the latest offence may be impounded. If it belongs to someone else it is up to them to prove the vehicle was stolen in order to recover the vehicle. Vehicles will also be crushed, if unregistered. 

Sorry to see that you get that! Remember that you can request an expungement in 6 months time if you want to try to get it off your record, it's worth a shot!: link

Edited by Protheus
5 minutes ago, Protheus said:

Upcoming advertisement: Remember kids, playing without a headset can make you a felon when you don't spot the police cruiser chasing you! Be smart, use a headset

Sorry to see that you get that! Remember that you can request an expungement in 6 months time if you want to try to get it off your record, it's worth a shot!: link

I think I'll wear headphones now - I should have earlier, I suppose, since whenever someone gets shot nearby, I'm always the last one to move because I don't hear any shooting.

And thanks for the link, too. 🙂