[HIRING] Los Santos County District Attorney's Office — Assistant District Attorney

cxn

XybXuIq.png

The Los Santos County District Attorney's Office is hiring full-time for vacancies under the job title of Assistant District Attorney. The position will see you work under the criminal division that entitles many responsibilities which include but are not limited to: trying misdemeanor and felony criminal cases for the County of Los Santos in the Superior Court of the State of San Andreas, working with law enforcement agencies and advising them on legal matters, and representing the County of Los Santos in criminal appeals. 

Required qualifications

• Applicant must possess a Juris Doctor degree.
  • Applicant must be a United States citizen. 
  • Applicant may not have any criminal convictions on their record.
  • Be an active member of the San Andreas Bar Association. Any applicants who are accepted for the position and are not active members of the association will be required to take the exam and pass it prior to their entry date. 
  • Prior job experience in the state court is a plus, preferably in criminal litigation.

Salaries and benefits:

• Base salary of $90,000 (( paid each out-of-character week )).
  • Extra pay based on case workload.
  • Health and dental insurance. 
  • Paid time off. 

All job applications are to be sent through the online employment portal. Link can be found by clicking here.

Edited by cxn
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Grievous said:

Username: TravTheGoat

Comment: After how long can a fellon apply for the bar examination

Username: HighMonPe

Comment: Just when you want, when you feel sure that you are going to do your best.

Edited by K1NGJBNK
6 minutes ago, K1NGJBNK said:

Comment: Just when you want, when you feel sure that you are going to do your best.

Comment: By fellon I meant someone who spent a month in jail for reckless driving; are they banned from applying for the bar exams? If yes, for how long? 

Edited by Grievous
1 minute ago, Grievous said:

Comment: By fellon I meant someone who spent a month in jail for reckless driving; are they banned from applying for the bar exams? If yes, for how long? 

Comment: In my opinion and as i know, are clear the required cualifications. Also for this type of things i recommend you to visit his website ((Discord sv https://discord.gg/Evbz6Hgj)) and ask there to most of the employees your questions and doubts, just to keep sure what i'm saying.

• Applicant may not have any criminal convictions on their record.
  • Shvag locked this topic