[MUST READ] Admins & Supporters

D-Kay

This goes for each and every admin/supporter without a VIP rank,
I have been roleplaying since early 2007 on numerous games, including SA-MP where I witnessed the first days of LS-RP (Den_Connors, Jay_McAdam, Zoran_ Golubovic etc etc) and  in 2012 the opening of Project: Los Angeles. With that being said, I must say that GTA World has been one of the best and most enjoyable roleplay communities I've ever been on. The players are respacting eachother OOCly on a level beyond normal, which is really amazing and can't been seen elsewhere (atleast I haven't). But, do you know what amazed me the most? The Administration team, Why? For me the fact that a team of admins on a roleplay based community can have such respect towards players. I never fear admiting something wrong I've did, by now I have violeted a few, but minor rules which after explained totally make sence, but isn't really mentioned in that way in the server rules. However, I atleast, expected to get in serious trouble for any tinie mistake. Whenever I've seen a green name in /b I'd froze. Each and every of them who approached me OOCly made sure to explain me exactly what I was doing wrong, seeing by how the conversations are going a man can see that they really don't want to punish you in no way, but just want you to unerstand the rules and actually enjoy roleplaying as much as posibble, showing massive respect and understanding.

Due to all of this mentioned above, I would like to ask all admins & supporters to respond to this topic by somply replying below. I would like to share a few gifts in the Christmas spirit to those who I believe deserve it.  On the end of Christmas day, exactly at midnight GMT +1 I will pick a few names.

Non-VIP's got advantage, please add a [*] on the end of your reply, or even if you don't have a comment at all, a star [*] as a reply is enough.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 2