Put some clothes on.

Daquan Kingston

2 hours ago, khaled said:

everyones different. as someone who lives in la most of the time ill be fine w jeans and a hoodie. its def not winter snow coat weather but at the same time its not unreasonable for someone to wear short sleeves out. 

^ Literal LA resident, I don't see how europeans are arguing against the actual people who live there

I live in the UK which is much colder and people go to clubs without coats/long-sleeves on, u will see a bunch of hoes in dresses shivering just to look good if u go outside a well known club even in the middle of the winter, pre-lockdown/corona obviously. I don't see how people are saying it's powergame, the worst that will happen is you're gonna feel a little cold, it's not like you're gonna get frostbite.

If you see someone wearing little clothes when it's cold, take it IC. The only time that should "ruin ur immersion" is if they literally have a bikini on, and even then I would look at it from an IC standpoint.

Looking at the IG weather and temps, I would say it fits perfectly my IRL temperatures. 

Only problem though, I'm not living in California, I'm living in Northern France, which is supposed to be colder than California (And having been in both, it indeed is, even in summer).

Too much rain (Like wayyyyyy too much) and too cold temps in the server, that's one big issue in my opinion.