Put some clothes on.

Daquan Kingston

3 hours ago, Redman. said:

I've had faction members tell me that admins have told them that they don't care what the temp is - As long as it's not pouring buckets or snowing sideways. Le shrug.

I've been told by the admins "If  it's not snowing or raining, people don't need to RP cold." Makes me wonder why do we use temperature instead of precipitation measurements.

You know... If you're so keen on making a thread about every petty little thing that made your spidey sense for heinous rulebreakers and mediocre roleplayers tingle (like looking in the mirror, isn't it?), you might want to consider a different approach. Because, basically 10 times out of 10, you just come off as an insufferable wise-ass, know-it-all, bawling your eyes out because the guy slinging smokes down on Davis Ave has insolently interrupted your flow of immersion by wearing a tank top, when they CLEARLY predicted weather unsuitable for tank tops. Well, that's just fucking outrageous for you, isn't it. Not to mention it's above 20 degrees celsius in Los Angeles pretty much all the time.

Seriously, get a grip and try to keep your forum rants to an absolute minimum, that way we all don't have to read your bullshit seven days a week.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

Honestly, failing to dress properly should be considered powergame. Nobody in their right mind goes out in cold weather in a tank top. At least in Wisconsin where right now it’s roughly 12 F outside, I wouldn’t go out in little to no clothing. You layer and wear hats, etc, so you don’t freeze. It doesn’t even have to be full on winter coats ig since I don’t think it gets that cold often. Just a long sleeved shirt or hoodie is fine. That’s what I rp with all my characters during the winter.

Edit: just because LA is hot all the time doesn’t mean it’s hot in LS. LS IS  NOT LA. This is why our weather isn’t a perfect replica of LA. It’s similar, but not exact all the time.

Edited by Bauer
59 minutes ago, Bauer said:

Edit: just because LA is hot all the time doesn’t mean it’s hot in LS. LS IS  NOT LA. This is why our weather isn’t a perfect replica of LA. It’s similar, but not exact all the time.

what? ur just misinformed, LS weather is SUPPOSED to be a literal 1:1 replica of LA, as in that's how it's scripted. It's supposed to be literally synced with LA weather forcasts. I'd find you a screenshot of nervous saying it but I can't be arsed, but he has said it. You're making an excuse for a bug/unintentional thing right now under the impression it's supposed to be like that.

Edited by Pathway
1 hour ago, Pathway said:

what? ur just misinformed, LS weather is SUPPOSED to be a literal 1:1 replica of LA, as in that's how it's scripted. It's supposed to be literally synced with LA weather forcasts. I'd find you a screenshot of nervous saying it but I can't be arsed, but he has said it. You're making an excuse for a bug/unintentional thing right now under the impression it's supposed to be like that.

It’s literally not synced with LA forecasts. It’s based off of it but it doesn’t take today’s forecast. St3fan even said so on a topic, he is who scripted it. I said that in my reply, it’s not a perfect replica. It’s a mirror of it. Just how LS is a mirror of LA, not a perfect replica.