Why your character shouldn't have a gun

Fusco

But we are still potraying something and I don't think that a person should have the intention to buy a gun just to stand their ground in an argument . Especially when not beeing from the hood but going there because of what ever reasons.  At the end you probably end up killed though as you was willing to go in an argument as you were armed...

Edited by Corazon
1 minute ago, eTaylor said:

But you’re talking about yourself? Or are you throwing around hypotheticals? You didn’t clarify as such.

I have only talked about myself once, and that was the example about a few months ago. Rest to use your wording is yes hypotheticals.

1 minute ago, disnep said:

I have only talked about myself once, and that was the example about a few months ago. Rest to use your wording is yes hypotheticals.

So then it’s all fantasy, what are you talking about? People who get themselves killed because somebody called their mom fat deserve to have their flame extinguished to clear the gene pool. So, what’s the problem? 

3 hours ago, cracked said:

this isn't real life dont bring up real life statistics

if you cant compare crime stats between real life and GTA:W, you can't compare gun stats justifiably either

we're not portraying LA, California

Except we are, stop trying to say we’re not, admins have confirmed multiple times LS is LA 

1 hour ago, Stiggz said:

Except we are, stop trying to say we’re not, admins have confirmed multiple times LS is LA 

then why isn't the weather matched? then why isn't it on PST? then why aren't the laws & penal code 100% the same? then why don't they try to accurately sway what kinds of gangs & facs there are towards what matches LA? then why dont they make things exactly like LA?

can't apply 1 logic such as "LS is LA" to 1 area (guns) then ignore it for everything else or come up with excuses tbh

Edited by cracked
22 minutes ago, cracked said:

then why isn't the weather matched?

It is, it's just the weather data from last year.

23 minutes ago, cracked said:

then why isn't it on PST?

Because this is a European community run by a Frenchman.

24 minutes ago, cracked said:

then why aren't the laws & penal code 100% the same?

Because a large amount don't or rarely applies to situations on the server, things get updated as they are needed. Sorry @Brettdidn't have time to replicate 170 years of state laws and penal codes.

28 minutes ago, cracked said:

then why don't they try to accurately sway what kinds of gangs & facs there are towards what matches LA?

They do. Although over time creative liberties have been granted, it's still something that is closely watched and taken into consideration when IFM approves factions.

31 minutes ago, cracked said:

can't apply 1 logic such as "LS is LA" to 1 area (guns) then ignore it for everything else

"LS is LA" is applied to many different areas of the server, you've either got your head in the sand or your being intentionally ignorant to make your argument seem more legitimate. Sometimes there are logical reasons to take creative liberties, such as changing the server time to reflect the majority of your player base. Or not writing out every little law that exists in real life, especially when some of them don't apply to a Video Game. Just because creative liberties are taken in some places doesn't mean you can't logically apply realism in others. 

• Applaud 2
58 minutes ago, cracked said:

then why isn't the weather matched? then why isn't it on PST? then why aren't the laws & penal code 100% the same? then why don't they try to accurately sway what kinds of gangs & facs there are towards what matches LA? then why dont they make things exactly like LA?

can't apply 1 logic such as "LS is LA" to 1 area (guns) then ignore it for everything else or come up with excuses tbh

Because the admins are too lazy to change it. Literally all the gangs and factions are based on LA factions too, no idea where you got the idea they’re not. and the laws aren’t the same because things like gang injunctions limit roleplay and nobody wants that. 

23 hours ago, Stiggz said:

It’s hilarious to me that legal RP’ers bitch on forums about illegal RP’ers not roleplaying fear whenever 80 percent of the time you stall for 5 entire minutes hoping that a cop will come by and save you. 

Heres how every single illegal robbery on my character has gone. Ready?  

Drive up or walk up, masked and aiming guns.

STOP BITCH ROBBRY

/b showinv

/b showinv rn ur stalling stop stalling show inv

Stop with the bullshit. You think that five minutes is long, when in reality you have to roleplay out searching, characters RP fear and shock, delayed response, fear of life? Moving too quickly might get you hurt, thats a horrible excuse and everyone here knows it ain’t true. Stop the cap.

36 minutes ago, ayame said:

Heres how every single illegal robbery on my character has gone. Ready?  

Drive up or walk up, masked and aiming guns.

STOP BITCH ROBBRY

/b showinv

/b showinv rn ur stalling stop stalling show inv

Stop with the bullshit. You think that five minutes is long, when in reality you have to roleplay out searching, characters RP fear and shock, delayed response, fear of life? Moving too quickly might get you hurt, thats a horrible excuse and everyone here knows it ain’t true. Stop the cap.

That’s the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard, you stall so you can keep your items and get someone put in jail and when they report you get your friend who’s an admin to take the case. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic