CANCELED! Pillbox Hill Medical Center UNDER LOCKDOWN | GOV

COMMENT SECTION IS OPENED

Username: Username

Comment: Comment

Comments that do not follow the format will not be considered in-character.

• Exact location & IP Address

• Information on the used device

• Internet Service Provider

The information above will be given if RP has been done correctly with screenshots, including the /me roleplay via Forums PM. 

4 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

Username: GrandTou17

Comment: who cares when we have LSFD <3. 

Username: PatrickSwayze1984

Comment: they gonna operate you in the back of an ambulance? what in the fuck, you even know what hospitals are?

1 minute ago, ThomasNoman said:

Comment: I mean... we all survived without any hospitals but only one active clinic, so I guess...?????

Comment: without any hospitals? are you even from this planet? go back to Roswell

Just now, Tr1bal said:

Comment: without any hospitals? are you even from this planet? go back to Roswell

Comment: lol shut up noob. what hospitals do we have in San Andreas? Not even one lmao. When you are sick, you don't even go anywhere but pharmarcy. the government is a joke and funny ass. only decide to operate a hospital after 100 years of san andreas. Davis Hospital? lol man, there's like 1 doctor. I've been there once when I got shot by Mayor Oswald Halford, and the service was so slow hahaha

10 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

Comment: I mean... we all survived without any hospitals but only one active clinic, so I guess...?????

Username: Red

Comment: where the fuck do you get sent to when you get shot, idiot? Mount Zonah. That's a hospital.

Also Government Leaks you get more fucking stupid with each post. Consider leaving your overpriced rented flat in La Mesa and go outside for once.

** Commenter's location is secured and pings back to a server located in Canada since they're an avid youtube viewer who's got 70% off their 3 year subscription of NordVPN as they supported their favorite creator, Cold Ones, and used the link nordvpn.com/ColdOnes for an amazing discount on a great service. Their email, however, is not a burner email, returning [email protected], however their password is protected by the very amazing service LastPass. They used Google Chrome.**

Edited by Sim
  • Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic