New account; old warning in another account

Kero

Good evening.

After some time away from the games and that stuff I want to come back. But before creating a new UCP account and all I would like to ask something to the administration team (they do not answer me on Discord):

I do not remember the old email/password of my old account and I want to start from the scratch. But I have had a warning on my admin record, it was not that bad but it was there. I do not want to be jailed for it, all I want is to start from the scratch. Can someone check my IP or let me start from the scratch?

Thanks

You basically can't start from scratch. You must get your own account back through the verifying processes because staff doesn't know if you're a ban evader or you're attempting to steal that account you're claiming you own, but lost your details such as username/password/email data. 

Moreover, it's not allowed at all to have two accounts on one person in this server and I believe this is verified and checked by your IP, and by the staff. If you get caught playing with two accounts, you WILL get banned PERMANENTLY from the community. You simply cannot start from scratch if you're a returning player with an existing account.

I'd suggest you click "Recover now" on your old account at ucp.gta.world and from there you may set a new password by typing, and verifying the email you registered your account.

Edited by Noir
4 minutes ago, Noir said:

You basically can't start from scratch. You must get your own account back through the verifying processes because staff doesn't know if you're a ban evader or you're attempting to steal that account you're claiming you own, but lost your details such as username/password/email data. 

Moreover, it's not allowed at all to have two accounts on one person in this server and I believe this is verified and checked by your IP, and by the staff. If you get caught playing with two accounts, you WILL get banned PERMANENTLY from the community. You simply cannot start from scratch if you're a returning player with an existing account.

I'd suggest you click "Recover now" on your old account at ucp.gta.world and from there you may set a new password by typing, and verifying the email you registered your account.

I'm not a ban evader, buddy. I just received a /WARNING/ some time ago. I want them to check my IP or whatever they have to do. I don't know if you read my message or not, but I CANNOT ACCESS TO MY OLD ACCOUNT.

7 minutes ago, Noir said:

Noir covered it all. Also, Kero. He never called you a ban evader, read his whole reply and try not to be toxic please. He is trying to help you out here. 

1 minute ago, Kero said:

I'm not a ban evader, buddy. I just received a /WARNING/ some time ago. I want them to check my IP or whatever they have to do. I don't know if you read my message or not, but I CANNOT ACCESS TO MY OLD ACCOUNT.

DM me more details.

If you have guesses on what your email/UCP could be, send those too.

I'm not calling you a ban evader, nor a liar. I'm trying to explain to you that there are some security steps you must pass before you fully recover your account. I'm sorry if my answer has offended you, but it included the main reasons as to why you must not create a new account to play in the GTA:World community, which will get you banned and waste your time.

Your email address is your own and it serves as a tool to verify your account ownership. There have been many numerous cases when even I, myself have experienced once in what I thought my account was hacked to steal my IG assets.

Hope my advices have served their use towards your problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Woona locked this topic