Examine, yeah do that. Plus a bit about robberies.

Engelbert

12 minutes ago, Alexandra_Forge said:

I'm deffinately not joking... Butt and breast size, and the objectionalization associated, has been and always will be an important descriptive detail in the thing we call the real world. It is what it is here in America.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s not important for roleplay no matter how you want to say it, just admit you want to erp 

4 minutes ago, Juicy said:

It’s not important for roleplay no matter how you want to say it, just admit you want to erp 

🙄 .... No, but plenty of people do associate beauty with RP....  You can fine ample amounts of fitness content pertaining to the perfect "Ass".... Are they automatically tossed in the sexually explicit category as well? - I'm simply saying these are/can be a noticeable detail on the woman figure, be it sexual or not....

2 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I remember reading “has a big fat plump juicy Latina ass” in someone’s description, that’s important for rp for some reason apparently 

Technically it is, if people read that, they can comment on it perhaps or something. If we had piercings for example, I wouldn't have to list all of them in attributes.

Edited by Engelbert

When my character injured his arm and had it in a sling, I had  to remind people to check the /examine description.  Having to make reminders kind of defeated the purpose of /examine, since I used it to avoid having to spam an emote.  But instead of spamming an emote, I was now spamming reminders to check the description.  : P 

I’m not sure if anyone can really know if it’s in a state of disuse, but if it is, it definitely needs to be used more often. 

Edited by Midsummer Night's Dream

/examine is a great tool but much underused which is a shame as everyone has it forced set these days. 

Personally I always use it on strangers and think it helps with  introductions as you can often find something to engage that person in conversation with. Also when working bars/clubs I use it to break up the extremely dull "show me your ID and give me 700 bucks" routine and for better interaction with customers. 

It's a simple, powerful tool that could and should be used more. 

Kinda tooting my own horn but on top of encouraging people to /ex others, (btw, you can use "part-of-name" instead of the ID, if you didn't know!), I'd like to point out a suggestion that might come in handy if it goes through.

tl;dr it's a toggleable overlay in plain text (single format) listing age range + height (would be filled in /attributes) over character's heads (think above the name, under the /ame). Think of toggleable as you hit a button (i.e. "N"), and it shows the age ranges & height of all characters around you.

Helps in those situations when you need to check the very basic info on people's characters, fast.

I don't think it's correct to merge two different discussions in one but on the subject of robberies, I also see a lot of people take a borderline questionable stance against robbery roleplay on an OOC level.