Export characters to Menyoo through UCP.

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

Everything is pretty much ready to go, I'm stuck on tattoo's. I haven't added in clothes either but that's not important.

Maybe you know how to help me past this point 😛 @Codac

When Menyoo adds a tattoo the xml part looks like this:

<:anonymous collection="0xc3691af4" value="0x23f14040" />

The part that I have working is value. The part that I don't know (yet) is the collection part, it's hashed in some way. RageMP uses a collection name and not hash, collection names like: multiplayer_overlays and mpsmuggler_overlays, wherever the tattoo comes from, we don't use hashes. I can't figure out how to convert the string to a working hash, I've already tried with the collection name, tattoo name and some random hashes I was able to generate xD.

I'm poking around into it but I think that I'm probably about as clueless, if not more, than you. Tattoos might be something that a person will just have to apply ingame themselves.

1 minute ago, Codac said:

I'm poking around into it but I think that I'm probably about as clueless, if not more, than you. Tattoos might be something that a person will just have to apply ingame themselves.

Will be clothes and tattoo's then most likely for them to do. I can do clothes but that feels useless to me to add.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Will be clothes and tattoo's then most likely for them to do. I can do clothes but that feels useless to me to add.

Clothes are definitely not worth doing considering some people use modded clothes or don't want to go through the hassle of putting the server's clothing mods in singleplayer, which can mess up outfits and people will have to re-do them anyway. Most of the work would be done for people without the two, and they're really not that hard to add anyway. 

Should be live on the UCP when the next update hits, usually in the weekend but Christmas. The export popup will let you know if tattoo's are included or not, most likely not.

You can find it on your character page under attributes.

image.png.deba02d27a0fd13189a09587bb84095e.png

For when it's released, I've only tested this on a couple of characters so if there's a bug let me know, I don't think there will be as the data is matching the game data buuut you never know.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1