[LEAKED] Mayor Oswald Halford caught on tape buying votes [LEAKED]

.George

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment:  The editing of the footage is so sloppy that you cannot determine wether it is actually money that is handed over. Might as well be merry-xmas-billets in the envelopes. But then again, everyone sees what they want these days anyway, not what's there.

At a court this will hold as much as the alleged 75 million dollar airport fraud.

• Upvote 1
Just now, knppel said:

Comment:  The editing of the footage is so sloppy that you cannot determine wether it is actually money that is handed over. Might as well be merry-xmas-billets in the envelopes. But then again, everyone sees what they want these days anyway, not what's there.

At a court this will hold as much as the alleged 75 million dollar airport fraud.

Username: johnnydang

Comment: how much did he pay you for this comment

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, knppel said:

Username: TimC
Comment: Was this comment paid from those $300,000?

Comment: I don't do paid opinion comments, only advertisements. However I will not hide I do profit from the current government regulation financially as a business operator by receiving a business opening bonus of 1,000 dollar per customer for the first twenty guests when opening, as well as receiving a government support paycheck of 4,000 dollar per hour for my sidejob in Portola Drive.

Opportunities open to anyone, however, and not related to my opinion of the current government (I personally think the system sets wrong incentives at some points, but that is a different topic).

And neither related to the fact you cannot detect any actual money in this footage.

Edited by knppel
45 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

Username: TimC
Comment: LOL! ‚‚We'' probably can't even get gassed cuz govt probably sold all gas to buy that airport!

Username: PatrickSwayze984
Comment: yeah troll as much ya want, day of the rope is near you tranny

12 minutes ago, knppel said:

Comment: I don't do paid opinion comments, only advertisements. However I will not hide I do profit from the current government regulation financially as a business operator by receiving a business opening bonus of 1,000 dollar per customer for the first twenty guests when opening, as well as receiving a government support paycheck of 4,000 dollar per hour for my sidejob in Portola Drive.

Opportunities open to anyone, however, and not related to my opinion of the current government (I personally think the system sets wrong incentives at some points, but that is a different topic).

And neither related to the fact you cannot detect any actual money in this footage.

Username: johhnydang

Comment: ok shill

Username: Greyfeather

Comment: This is the comment I left for Malikah Saleh after she had the courage to participate in an unscripted pre-election interview with me.

I'll just leave it here.

The irony is, knowing that Mr Halford's campaign team were running from an interview in the lead up to the election, that alleged voting fraud wasn't even the kind of potential corruption that I already had on my radar at the time! 

image.thumb.png.0bb89920da1752743fbd315d3233fbf8.png

Edited by Greyfeather
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic