Change torso anywhere

Tempesto

Short description: Be able to access the /torso menu anywhere

Detailed description: Having a bugged /torso is just that, a bug. You shouldn't have to drive all the way back to the clothing store just because you noticed your torso clipping out. You may also want to put on / remove gloves and using 2 /outfit slots just for that is not ideal.

Commands to add: /torso

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Quality of life, less of a hassle in some situations.

Additional information: It's not a big problem, but it can definitely be annoying at times and it only makes sense

• Upvote 1

I support this suggestion.

I simply like using torso's for gloves, and when I role-play sliding off my gloves I'd like to change my torso to show my bare-hands when doing so or vice-versa when I want to slide my gloves on.

This would be helpful for murderers to simply display their gloves when sliding them on when changing their torso etc, this would also be great for strippers as well for when they slide their latex-gloves off while dancing or when mechanics want to put plastic gloves on their character through the torso menu when doing an oil-change or something, etc.

Being able to change your torso for gloves throughout role-play would be helpful.

Thanks for reading!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Natasha Valentine said:

Being able to change your torso for gloves throughout role-play would be helpful.

Was sceptical about the suggestion at first but that is a valid point which would be neato with being able to switch torso from gloves on and off if needed without having to have a seperate outfit slot or having to run to the nearest clothing store back and forth.

I'd say it's even broader — let people change clothes anywhere they are. Yes, that sets up room for abuse, but potential for abuse should not prevent the community from progressing. That'd be like removing 200k newbie paychecks because "some people may use them to farm money".

We gotta weed out the bad guys, not keep the entire community back from getting viable features.

• mj2002 locked this topic