Other Role Playing games.

Juice

There is a Hardscore Roleplay server on Garry's Mod about World War 2 or something with voice chat.

I used to be part of Wermacht infantry, that server is so hardscore that when you lag or you're too slow, they start to take it IC and they scream at you like wannabe nazis.

Some 14 y/o British kid was screaming at me, my nerves couldn't take it, I just told him to STFU and shot him in the head from my rifle. ? Got ajailed, but it was worth it.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, Lmao said:

If you're a Star Wars nerd, SWTOR has some pretty good roleplay, depending on what group you join that is.

Definitely agree! I loved role-playing as a trooper and being part of a battalion, it was awesome!

Lord of the Rings Online is an amazing place to roleplay as well, I was part of the Laurelin scene for a while and now I reside in Landroval. The Lore is fricken amazing, It got me into reading the Silmarillion and getting deep into the roots of Middle Earth.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!