GTAW Interior -> Menyoo Spooner file

11 hours ago, Barbie said:

Here's the list of the invalid items from this particular interior.

Small Wooden Dresser with Lace Top

Beige display table with baskets

Brown golf vase tall plant

White yellow shoebox

Right shoe

Power outlet

Wicker laundry basket

Multicolour striped couch with pillows

Small light wood bedside table

White tall vase roses

Green bowl with letters

Stacked magazines

White bedside table

Ornate dark wood desk display table

Tall stool

White tall vase dead roses

Self help for women book

White cushion 

Skateboard

Blue sneaker

Wicker basket decoration assortment

mLaundry

Are you able to share your xml file with me? I've checked the hashes for 4 objects and they all match with the ones in menyoo so I assume the rest is correct too, might be something with your game but I'd like to check if it does it with mine too.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Are you able to share your xml file with me? I've checked the hashes for 4 objects and they all match with the ones in menyoo so I assume the rest is correct too, might be something with your game but I'd like to check if it does it with mine too.

Sure will PM you when I get on my PC

On 12/17/2020 at 2:20 PM, baechi said:

When I load my file into Menyoo, it spawns the furnitures but not any of the walls/floors (custom interior). Is there something I'm missing? I copied the files mentioned in the post, I'm just wondering if anyone has similar issue.s

I have the exact same problem with all the furniture loading except for the walls/roof/floors. I have updated my dlclist.xml by adding the three dlcpacks. I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated 🙂

• Upvote 1
On 12/25/2020 at 9:54 AM, LovelyLilac said:

I have the exact same problem with all the furniture loading except for the walls/roof/floors. I have updated my dlclist.xml by adding the three dlcpacks. I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated 🙂

Same here

On 12/25/2020 at 7:54 AM, LovelyLilac said:

1 minute ago, ShoXeRr said:

Same here

I can test them if you want. All 4 interiors I've tested have worked fine

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue with walls not loading, for me and my friend helped changing the order of lines in dlclist 

<Item>dlcpacks:/gtawmedprops/</Item>
<Item>dlcpacks:/interiordesigner/</Item>
<Item>dlcpacks:/addonProps/</Item>

works only with this order