GTAW Interior -> Menyoo Spooner file

12 hours ago, Jura said:

does this work flawlessly?

With the interiors I've tested, it works flawlessly. It does take some time to load into menyoo if you have a lot of furniture. 

On 12/15/2020 at 8:50 PM, KoishiKomeiji said:

Are you able to do this for rental properties or nah? I click on one of the IDs I rent at and it just refreshes me back to the main page of my Character. @St3fan[NL]

Since it'll be free I suppose the owner of the property can easily give you the file now, I don't see a point in making an option for renters as it's free.

11 hours ago, baechi said:

When I load my file into Menyoo, it spawns the furnitures but not any of the walls/floors (custom interior). Is there something I'm missing? I copied the files mentioned in the post, I'm just wondering if anyone has similar issue.s

You need to install the three mods, as instructed on the UCP. We have several custom furniture items that GTAW uses. 

1 hour ago, Marksman said:

You need to install the three mods, as instructed on the UCP. We have several custom furniture items that GTAW uses. 

Hm, I'll try it again when everything is updated with Scripthook and Menyoo. I had thought I used all three, all the furniture was there apart from walls.

Thanks for the help though! 🙂

8 hours ago, Barbie said:

Hi, some of the furniture is listed as invalid entities in the object spooner and don’t appear, is there any fix? I’ve added the dlcpacks and edited the dlclist, they are in the list they just don’t appear for some reason.

Do you have a few examples of the items that say invalid? It might have to do with the hash.

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Do you have a few examples of the items that say invalid? It might have to do with the hash.

Here's the list of the invalid items from this particular interior.

Small Wooden Dresser with Lace Top

Beige display table with baskets

Brown golf vase tall plant

White yellow shoebox

Right shoe

Power outlet

Wicker laundry basket

Multicolour striped couch with pillows

Small light wood bedside table

White tall vase roses

Green bowl with letters

Stacked magazines