GTAW Interior -> Menyoo Spooner file

Just to clarify, not only are we coughing up 100-300 grand for property (fair enough)

we're also likely being charged $5-25 bucks for gold/platinum/furniture slots to have the ability to FURNISH it,

and now we're having to pay MORE for the privilege of being able to download what we've already paid you money to make to begin with?

What an utter joke. The very idea of having to pay to download a little file (which WE created) could give the likes of Jack Whitehall a run for his money - because that's what it might as well be. Comedy. 

Edited by celestialrage
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 6
5 hours ago, baechi said:

When I load my file into Menyoo, it spawns the furnitures but not any of the walls/floors (custom interior). Is there something I'm missing? I copied the files mentioned in the post, I'm just wondering if anyone has similar issue.s

Did you update your dlclist.xml?

The issue is that it's very intensive for the database and someone malicious could use it to regularly increase the workload on peak hours, hence why it is locked behind 30 WP to avoid that.

However I guess the solution to limit it with only 3 downloads max per month will also prevent that without requiring an additional cost. I'll discuss with the web team to make the change.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
6 hours ago, baechi said:

When I load my file into Menyoo, it spawns the furnitures but not any of the walls/floors (custom interior). Is there something I'm missing? I copied the files mentioned in the post, I'm just wondering if anyone has similar issue.s

The walls and floors come from interiordesigner. So there's something up with how you installed the mods. Did you put them all into the dlclist after putting them into your dlcpacks folder?

2 hours ago, Nervous said:

The issue is that it's very intensive for the database and someone malicious could use it to regularly increase the workload on peak hours, hence why it is locked behind 30 WP to avoid that.

However I guess the solution to limit it with only 3 downloads max per month will also prevent that without requiring an additional cost. I'll discuss with the web team to make the change.

Man I gotta say - you a real one. As much as we give you schtick you genuinely do listen to the community.

I think making it like "character deletions" is a really good alternative. 3 downloads per month with the ability to pay for more should we really want to. 

Changes should be live whenever Everett has time to upload them. The option will remain in the world point store but it'll be free, an option is also present on your property page to export it. 

If there's any issues with your export, please let me know so I can resolve it! Make sure to follow St3fan's guide or you will have missing objects.