GTAW Interior -> Menyoo Spooner file

• Developer

Hey all!

Since a ton of people use Menyoo on Facebrowser to create character portraits and most use the GTA:O interiors as their 'houses'. I helped the Web Developers to create a system that converts the GTAW Interiors into a Menyoo Spooner XML file. This would improve realism and immersion when you visit someone actually in GTAW and you actually see the house matching the photo's on Facebrowser.

You can download your interior for 30WP.

Follow these steps to correctly export your file and use it in Menyoo.

1. Go to the redeem page.
  2. Click the Export Interior To Menyoo button.
  3. You get prompted with the following pop up, make sure you copy the mentioned DLC's into your GTAV Mods folder.
    nXmuR0u.png
    You place the 3 DLC packs in: GTAV\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
    You then go to: GTAV\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data
    You edit: dlclist.xml
    And you add:
    <Item>dlcpacks:/gtawmedprops/</Item>
    <Item>dlcpacks:/interiordesigner/</Item>
    <Item>dlcpacks:/addonProps/</Item>
  4. You copy your downloaded .xml file into GTAV\menyooStuff\Spooner
  5. You can now load the file within Menyoo, press F8, Spooner Mode, Manage Saved Files and there you should see your .xml file and be able to load it!
  6. Enjoy

Files: https://mega.nz/file/N9QQlITA#Yb-nxSwRbb4A3yZAXFMFnlJRxtpOhhrIoGNC4P9aEB8

Edited by honey.
gtawfurniture June 2022 Update
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2
12 minutes ago, KoishiKomeiji said:

Are you able to do this for rental properties or nah? I click on one of the IDs I rent at and it just refreshes me back to the main page of my Character. @St3fan[NL]

That means the owner made the UCP page inaccessible to property tenants. I believe only owners can use the feature, but I'm sure someone else will also confirm for you.