SandyShoresUncensored.com: THE TRUTH.

YesItisI

THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT.

By: Earl Abram

Hello, my name is Earl Abram and me and my friend Hank are here to uncover the truth about our disgusting government.

We've been studying a new problem that we have in Sandy Shores, our plants are currently dying at an alarming rate!!!

We have learned that the government has been adding chemicals in our lakes, me and a group of researchers have found that they have been adding something called H2O.

After we learned the name of the chemical, I went on the internet to find out what exactly is this plant killer they have been adding in our lakes.

At first, google was saying that it was water but we all knew that the government payed google to say that.

So then, I went on Facebrowser to actually find out what it was from independent scientists, they said it was a new chemical that was used to poison our plants so we buy from BIG AGRO.

We are disgusted by what they have done to our little community.

This is a warning to the government: We are coming for you and you will pay for what you have done!!

Picture took by our scientists:

GTA V: ASMR sandy shores lake sounds - YouTube

There you have it folks, the truth about the government!!!!!

Written by: Earl Abram. (Picture took after they arrested me for spreading the truth)

Earl_Abram.png

Username:

Comment:

Edited by stevrow1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, unknownentity said:

Username: seekthetruth

Comment: How much did they pay you to write this dis-info garbage? It's OK, buddy. Keep writing bullshit articles for 50 cents a pop to discredit the actual truthers.

Username: EarlUncovering69420

Comment: PAY ME???? I'M AN INDEPENDENT WRITER!!!! I'M SUING YOU FOR DEFAMATION!!

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic