Courts and PKS. Send help.

TheHatStealer

Ok, so, small problem. My character was stabbed, all good. The person who actually stabbed me got arrested. Again, all good. The problem is that my character wants to PK the person who stabbed him. Tf would happen to the stabber in court, since he'd be PK'd but obviously still want to contest the charges?

You can't kill the person who PKd you. You lose all of your memory about that person. You killing the person who PKed you, would be RK, which is violation of server rules.

5 hours ago, DLimit said:

The case would be dropped as the suspect is deceased.

Only if the kill is CK.

Being stabbed doesn't mean that you're dead.

What the player is asking is:

They got stabbed > They lived > Their character now wishes to kill said person > But there's an active court case on them > What happens if the player kills (PK) the person that is undergoing trial?

I'm personally not sure, this is something more for JSA.

4 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

Being stabbed doesn't mean that you're dead.

What the player is asking is:

They got stabbed > They lived > Their character now wishes to kill said person > But there's an active court case on them > What happens if the player kills (PK) the person that is undergoing trial?

I'm personally not sure, this is something more for JSA.

He never specified whether he died or not

Yeah. exactly what Wirbelwind said. I should have been a bit more clearer. I asked on the JSA discord last night and they said it'd be a question for an admin. The player that stabbed me went for no-contest. He's already done the time in jail but wants to contest the charges. Would he be able to get the charges dropped if he dies?

On 12/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, TheHatStealer said:

Yeah. exactly what Wirbelwind said. I should have been a bit more clearer. I asked on the JSA discord last night and they said it'd be a question for an admin. The player that stabbed me went for no-contest. He's already done the time in jail but wants to contest the charges. Would he be able to get the charges dropped if he dies?

This is actually a good question for the administrators to deliberate on. A player could be on bail as well, pending trial for their crimes. I guess it’s up to your character to see whether or not he wants to see justice brought upon him. This is how I would take it until the administration team releases an official verdict on this gray area.

• Woona locked, unlocked and locked this topic