Vehicle Inventory Overhaul

Wisci

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/03/2018 at 2:48 PM, Wisci said:

@Nervous

Willing to still do this for you. Let me know if you're still on board and I can add the new vehicles as well.

Still feel that some vehicles should be tweaked to match others, i.e. big trucks should be similar to one another. The Bison and Bodhi, for example, should have the same storage capacity as a Sandking due to the trunk space and bigger engines to haul the load.

I can't remember if the Bison's been upgraded now though.

15 hours ago, Aquila said:

Still feel that some vehicles should be tweaked to match others, i.e. big trucks should be similar to one another. The Bison and Bodhi, for example, should have the same storage capacity as a Sandking due to the trunk space and bigger engines to haul the load.

I can't remember if the Bison's been upgraded now though.

I'd need to take another pass if it was approved. I should honestly probably nerf the Sandkings, while they're large trucks, they actually are RWD and if anyone knows anything about RWD trucks...

Not a whole lot of torque either...

7 hours ago, Wisci said:

I'd need to take another pass if it was approved. I should honestly probably nerf the Sandkings, while they're large trucks, they actually are RWD and if anyone knows anything about RWD trucks...

Not a whole lot of torque either...

They were initially RWD but Rockstar changed them to become AWD/4WD.

• 1 month later...