Vehicle Inventory Overhaul

Wisci

2 hours ago, Rahikeru said:

Still pushing for the Bodhi to have a 60kg storage capacity. The vehicle bed is basically equal to the size of other full-sized pickups.

To add on to this, the Kamacho ($95,000 - part of the new Mirror Park dealership) only has 40kg and is still proposed to have 40kg despite it being a very large reinforced pickup truck, with some of the customization options allowing it to hold multiple bags, an ammo box, a box of weapons, and even reinforcing the truck bed.

j0uGBQi.jpg

Edited by Rog Fulace
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Rog Fulace said:

To add on to this, the Kamacho ($95,000 - part of the new Mirror Park dealership) only has 40kg and is still proposed to have 40kg despite it being a very large reinforced pickup truck, with some of the customization options allowing it to hold multiple bags, an ammo box, a box of weapons, and even reinforcing the truck bed.

j0uGBQi.jpg

Nice truck, that yours?

OT: Yeah, would love to see the capacities being defined roleplayly: eg a mule that can only carry 100KG of rocks.

22 hours ago, JoeSlice said:

Nice truck, that yours?

OT: Yeah, would love to see the capacities being defined roleplayly: eg a mule that can only carry 100KG of rocks.

Can you explain what you mean by that?

@Kimberly I'll look into it.

@Rog Fulace I think if you compare it side by side with other trucks you'll clearly notice that while it could handle a load there just isn't the bed space. As much as I'd love to factor in mods, I have to base it off the original design until we can script mods changing the weight it carries.

Edited by Wisci
5 hours ago, Wisci said:

Can you explain what you mean by that?

@Kimberly I'll look into it.

@Rog Fulace I think if you compare it side by side with other trucks you'll clearly notice that while it could handle a load there just isn't the bed space. As much as I'd love to factor in mods, I have to base it off the original design until we can script mods changing the weight it carries.

Surely an 18 tonne vehicle can carry more than 100KG of goods.

44 minutes ago, JoeSlice said:

Surely an 18 tonne vehicle can carry more than 100KG of goods.

Expanding weights beyond what we're using right now isn't in my agenda. My weight ranges are based on the ones the development team decided on originally. We probably should have used some abstract unit rather than a defined one for the sake of not having these discussions.

If there's a conclusive decision among the community and the staff team to adjust weights overall, I'll gladly update them.

On 1/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, Wisci said:

Saying that, though, I've given enough comparisons to validate the increase of the Bodhi's storage capacity.

soz 4 pressuring and being a pain, but you do see where i'm comin from ryt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...