The Reality and You

1 minute ago, Giibi_ said:

See, you just proved my point. Not everyone is equal when it comes to photo editing.

LOL when did I say use photo editing? Not fucking once.

2 minutes ago, Giibi_ said:

I'm not defending FaceApp, I'm just against the fact people might mock you for photoshopping an animation that can't be done in-game. If you're talented in something doesn't mean others are dogshit, might wanna give them a hand on how to do it properly rather than mock them for it.

I'll mock them if it looks like utter shit. There are good photoshops, and there are bad photoshops. If it looks like shit, I'll treat it as such. If it doesn't, I won't.

very simple.

I don't ever do any photoshop, because I can't. But I get along just fine. The problem isn't using photoshop. The problem is using it badly.

7 hours ago, Marksman said:

I don't ever do any photoshop, because I can't. But I get along just fine. The problem isn't using photoshop. The problem is using it badly.

1. You shouldn't be an ass to someone if you can't do it yourself. Lol, just made yourself look stupid.

2. Why don't you teach people how to use it then-- oh that's right. 

Therefore, stop being a dickhead... and spread positive energy.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 3

I remember back in the day someone posted a video of two gangs fighting, and people on facebrowser in all their retard glory decided to point out that there was an item floating in the video, I think it was a cheeseburger. They’ll find something to sperg out about no matter what, You can’t expect these fucking animals to take anything serious without making a joke, you do you man, ignore them. 

Edited by Juicy
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I remember back in the day someone posted a video of two gangs fighting, and people on facebrowser in all their retard glory decided to point out that there was an item floating in the video, I think it was a cheeseburger. They’ll find something to sperg out about no matter what, You can’t expect these fucking animals to take anything serious without making a joke, you do you man, ignore them. 

LOL cheeseburger do be floating tho

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Marksman said:

bite me.

Me not being able to do it is half the point. I don't have to. Nobody has to to get a smile.

The other point is, if it looks terrible, should we automatically reserve our ability to call it shit? Just because it's faceapp? Fuck no. If it looks shit, it looks shit. I will call it shit. If you make something IC that is shit, I might call it shit. If it's not shit, I won't call it shit. 

See how that works?

No, that way you're not mocking their IC action, you're attacking them OOC'ly for basically something they aren't good at, not everyone was born a goddess when it comes to editing and even though you might not want your character to smile or do an animation that's unable to be done in-game doesn't mean everyone has to have the same mindset as yours, people like different things and if they wanna do it then sure, they're looking to increase their character immersion and not just troll so all it needs is a human moment from you to have some sense and stop being a dickhead so maybe you appreciate the effort they're putting in making those photoshopped animations, if they weren't good enough you don't have to hit them up and call them shit because that's a dickhead move, rather you might want to hit them up and just be like "Hey, you can do xyz to make ur screens better" or whatever you want to say as long as it's nice. After all we aren't on here to make others feel shit about themselves, let people enjoy their time on here as much as you want to enjoy yours.

People love to mix up IC and OOC when it comes to Facebrowser. Some trolls love commenting on OOC aspects having to do with picture quality or body shape or whatever (often due to the fact we are playing a game with limitations) as though they were IC, instead of granting people the courtesy of suspending their disbelief for a moment and running with what they were obviously trying to do. It's whatever at the end of the day, not that important, but you're still being a dick OOC.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Juicy said:

Yeah I remember that and even reported it. Was deemed petty. It just sucks that a lot of people are not here to roleplay at all. In their mind they are playing advanced cops and robbers and all kinds of social drama/details are just background noise that does not count at all.

1 hour ago, hillievonb said:

People love to mix up IC and OOC when it comes to Facebrowser. Some trolls love commenting on OOC aspects having to do with picture quality or body shape or whatever (often due to the fact we are playing a game with limitations) as though they were IC, instead of granting people the courtesy of suspending their disbelief for a moment and running with what they were obviously trying to do. It's whatever at the end of the day, not that important, but you're still being a dick OOC.

I think they lack an imagination or they are in those OOC clicks that just thrive from social points, gathered through being "random" and general OOC trolling.

I'll try my best with the horse picture and at some point post the results back here. @Marksman

7 hours ago, Marksman said:

bite me.

Me not being able to do it is half the point. I don't have to. Nobody has to to get a smile.

The other point is, if it looks terrible, should we automatically reserve our ability to call it shit? Just because it's faceapp? Fuck no. If it looks shit, it looks shit. I will call it shit. If you make something IC that is shit, I might call it shit. If it's not shit, I won't call it shit. 

See how that works?

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1