Blaine County Sheriff's Office [WEBSITE]

ThomasNoman

Username: CT-1

Comment: i open my eyes and trace my finger along your skin feeling each bump and groove on ur flesh as i shove my tongue into ur mouth wispering sweet nothings while also quizzing you on cybercrime and sql injections. i hold ur hand.

do u hold my hand?

im sure you do. i rub ur wrist with my thumb, hoping 2 one day undress u from ur based department park ranger uniform

UwU daddy

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
4 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Username: RKR

Comment: what in the heck is this crap. At least make it look like you’re trying to fit in with the real agencies. 

(( Do not use real car photos/mods. Doesn’t matter if you renamed it, that’s not enough. ))

((It's from FiveM. The model is the same we have in GTA W just that in GTA W isn't that detailed and modified to lore. Caracara=Chevrolet Silverado. Buffalo=Dodge Charger, but thanks. ))

Edited by ThomasNoman
  • ThomasNoman changed the title to Blaine County Sheriff's Office [WEBSITE]
4 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

((It's from FiveM. The model is the same we have in GTA W just that in GTA W isn't that detailed and modified to lore. Caracara=Chevrolet Silverado. Buffalo=Dodge Charger, but thanks. ))

(( it’s not the same. One is a Dodge Charger. One is a Bravado Buffalo. If you’re going to try and make something, troll or otherwise, don’t breach the difference between what’s real and what’s not from an IC perspective. If it’s from FiveM, don’t use it. That should be obvious enough. Your FiveM server is not GTAW. There are different standards here, and that goes for the mods too. They are not the same. ))

• Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, Marksman said:

(( it’s not the same. One is a Dodge Charger. One is a Bravado Buffalo. If you’re going to try and make something, troll or otherwise, don’t breach the difference between what’s real and what’s not from an IC perspective. If it’s from FiveM, don’t use it. That should be obvious enough. Your FiveM server is not GTAW. There are different standards here, and that goes for the mods too. They are not the same. ))

(( Okay, multiple staff members commented ICly with the images presented without any issues. I'll gladly change the pictures if explicitly told by a staff member not by a random member. Now, stop trashing my thread with OOC things. Any more issues, message me, thanks ))

Edited by ThomasNoman
  • Keane locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked and locked this topic