Pillbox Hill Hospital & You

Mecovy

The role-play I've had with Pillbox was rather nice, though I think adding security staff to the hospital would be a nice addition. This would help create more role-play, allowing medical staff to role-play with the security staff when not busy. It would also help out law enforcement too. Any hospital should have safety features in place, in case, of a security breach.

59 minutes ago, MostCreative said:

The role-play I've had with Pillbox was rather nice, though I think adding security staff to the hospital would be a nice addition. This would help create more role-play, allowing medical staff to role-play with the security staff when not busy. It would also help out law enforcement too. Any hospital should have safety features in place, in case, of a security breach.

We're working on it, and PHMC should have security staff today or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Procaine said:

So far I'm impressed with the PHMC roleplay that's been happening. I give kudos to anyone who roleplays it as it's obviously not the most "action packed" roleplay. It's hard to roleplay, but so far it's great.

you haven't been in our ER at peak times, holy crap its action packed and busy in there. But thank you to everyone for the kind words. As mentioned on our announcement, this has been a massive team effort. To thank Pogis for tolerating us and providing us with regular attention and help, as well as my heads of the ER Department, Senate, Patrick and Kappa for putting in insane amounts of work to produce a jaw dropping guide, and Katja and apoo on the nursing side for helping produce yet another amazing guide for nurses to follow.

It's been a long project to do, Infinity serving as a great test ground to learn. The credit for the Hospital should go to those listed for just the sheer hard work they've put in, and of course Tiddy for making it look so beautiful.

@Pogis @Katja @apothecalypse @TheSenate @patty (can't tag Kappa) and @Tiddy

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
Just now, Wirbelwind said:

Been there, impressed.

Everyone's doing a great job except for @Mecovy :^)

please keep this going

Kinda true 😛 Nah Credit for any of this shouldn't and I won't let it go to me, its the people behind the scenes doing an insane amount of work. We're nearly at 40 members of staff, and growing rapidly. It's a dream come true to have the hospital be a reality and as supported as it is. We all strive to provide realistic treatment and RP, and the OOC professionals we have in the faction help keep this a reality.

Any RP concerns I encourage anyone to DM me directly so we can work to address and correct it.

4 hours ago, Wirbelwind said:

Been there, impressed.

Everyone's doing a great job except for @Mecovy :^)

please keep this going

^

This, minus the Mecovy thing... maybe.

Lately had the chance to interact with several paramedics on-duty as well(FOR THE RECORD, I DID NOT GET SHOT AGAIN). Super lovely!

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic