Gruppe 6 Corporate Security & You

zaXer.

5 minutes ago, Henning said:

This

The beauty of the Police Department and you thread was that @Big_Smokes would take the time to respectfully answer criticism in detail regardless of if it was "Valid" or not. I was one of the biggest haters on PD, regardless me and him would have long discussions over discord about what I was experiencing from PD, where they could improve and how new things are going over with the average criminal player. I'll admit, there were times where I'd raise criticism and he'd point out where I was wrong respectfully and I would accept it. We had an open and respectful discourse that was beneficial to both of us. This however, has taken a way different approach.

If this was your idea of mending your relationship with the community OOCly? Your doing a horrible job. Regardless of if you think someone's critique is invalid, there is still a reason for that critique. Saying your 80% female might not be factually correct, but if a player feels like your faction is 80% female maybe that's an issue you can look into deeper as there is something within your faction that is giving that impression. I'm a harsh guy with my critiques, but I'm in no way out to get your faction. There is nothing I want more then for G6 to overnight become the highest quality faction on the server, why wouldn't I want that? It makes the RP better for everyone.

Sadly it seems, based on @Pillsbury's reply's and the main post that this thread isn't actually for feedback and simply a place where you want people to post good interaction with your group, which sadly only makes people hate you more.

I'm respectfully answering every criticism as well and even go the extra mile to go and dig to prove you wrong. However you're the type of person who critizies, but then fails to take in that their "impression" was wrong. This is exactly the reason for this thread - for feedback and opinions, however dont go hating on me because I show you wrong. A normal person would understand what I'm saying and correct that his "comments" here are wrong and see how I sit here and explain what we actually do.

It's real life sadly, it's what happens IRL too. People spread something "they think, they thought" happens and then the rest of the easily mainpulative people copy paste and follow after the cult. Then when someone who understands and knows how it really is comes and begins explaining, nobody listens and people keep their negative position.

Edited by zaXer.

Well I would hope your roleplay is based off of the United States not in Africa or any European country of that nature. If so this is what I’ve found googling around. Doesn’t sound affordable to me? 

The average American households yearly income is 45,000$ a year which translates to 20$ per hour. I don’t believe this is accessible for the masses and more of a luxury. You guys are making it purposely affordable again proving my point to show your need around the city. This is more of an IC issue which I can agree. But it’s definitely a head scratcher how you guys feel this is realistic at all.

B0F8DF5F-4F18-45E3-9609-3F03BCDDC74B.jpeg

Edited by iFlyKid
4 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

I'm respectfully answering every criticism as well and even go the extra mile to go and dig to prove you wrong. However you're the type of person who critizies, but then fails to take in that their "impression" was wrong. This is exactly the reason for this thread - for feedback and opinions, however dont go hating on me because I show you wrong. A normal person would understand what I'm saying and correct that his "comments" here are wrong and see how I sit here and explain what we actually do.

It's real life sadly, it's what happens IRL too. Peope spread something "they think, they thought" happens and then the rest of the easily mainpulative people copy paste and follow after the cult. Then when someone who understands and knows how it really is comes and begins explaining, nobody listens and people keep their negative position.

I just gave you feedback that you need to stop saying everyone's critiques are invalid and you called that feedback invalid.

Are you guys really that dense?

" A normal person would understand what I'm saying and correct that his "comments""

Lol I was going to post pictures of me LITTERALLY DOING THAT when you pointed out that the video was ES not G6 but it seems you had admins delete that comment already.

Edited by Henning
2 minutes ago, iFlyKid said:

Well I would hope your roleplay is based off of the United States not in Africa or any European country of that nature. If so this is what I’ve found googling around. Doesn’t sound affordable to me?

B0F8DF5F-4F18-45E3-9609-3F03BCDDC74B.jpeg

You're mixing live security  with a subscription based patrol package.

What you quoted here is a live guard who stands at your property and conducts duties, either camera monitoring, doors, metal scanning or whatever you need. This is used for large enterprises, schools, depots and so on.

It's expensive, sure. But so is Gruppe 6's live guard requests as well - $3000 per hour, per guard.

What we're talking about here however is a patrol package alarm response. This is a company that monitors your house using equipment (alarms, sensors, etc) and sends their own security patrol units based on reactions at your property. A single patrol unit (of 1-2 guards) may cover a large property ground (4000-5000 properties) on their own, depending on the rate of issues being there. This means that you pay 2 guards paychecks from 5000 clients' monthly fees. That's however the security you get, you dont get a guard at your house the whole time. The guards you are paying for are going around the 4999 other houses as well, which is how the price is low.

1 minute ago, Henning said:

I just gave you feedback that you need to stop saying everyone's critiques are invalid and you called that feedback invalid.

Are you guys really that dense?

Indeed, your feedback is a constant copy paste of your other replies. If you looked into my replies, you'd see that I particulary accept people's critcism when it's on spot - bad character attributes, etc. I've also said that I'll work towards a direction to correct the valid issues some people pointed out.

2 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

you'd see that I particulary accept people's critcism when it's on spot - bad character attributes, etc. I've also said that I'll work towards a direction to correct the valid issues some people pointed out.

Why is it only bad character attributes you accept critique for. While its members may take up the core of your faction, it is you the faction leader who is responsible for them. If your faction members have characters that have bad attributes, or are behaving improperly, or your faction as a whole has accumulated a poor reputation, be it IC or OOC, that is on you to discuss and address.

What you shouldn't instead be doing is only taking into consideration things that you can pass off as not your fault, i.e the attributes of your faction members.

Just now, Marksman said:

Why is it only bad character attributes you accept critique for. While its members may take up the core of your faction, it is you the faction leader who is responsible for them. If your faction members have characters that have bad attributes, or are behaving improperly, or your faction as a whole has accumulated a poor reputation, be it IC or OOC, that is on you to discuss and address.

What you shouldn't instead be doing is only taking into consideration things that you can pass off as not your fault, i.e the attributes of your faction members.

Never passed it as not my fault, did I? I agreed that our control on that is not as high as it should be, and I said that we'll amend it to stricten.

How exactly is that "only taking in consideration things that i can pass of as not my fault"?

2 minutes ago, Marksman said:

"you'd see that I particulary accept people's critcism when it's on spot - bad character attributes, etc."

I don't think he said "I only accept bad character attributes as people's criticism."
He simply made an example.

Edited by deathlife23