Current Weather System Discussion

np

Doesn’t feel that the rain has been decreased at all, I counted it raining on 4-5 separate occasions the other day. If you ask me that’s pretty much absurd, most of my playtime on two separate timeframes within that day was when it was raining. If it rained like once every week or two? Sure, that’d be fine. But for how often it does rain now it just gets tiresome.

4 hours ago, Blowin' Hollows said:

Doesn’t feel that the rain has been decreased at all, I counted it raining on 4-5 separate occasions the other day. If you ask me that’s pretty much absurd, most of my playtime on two separate timeframes within that day was when it was raining. If it rained like once every week or two? Sure, that’d be fine. But for how often it does rain now it just gets tiresome.

Also noticed no change. Seems to rain very often still and it's rather frustrating.

2 hours ago, Ryoichi said:

People complaining about the weather because its not like Los Angeles... This is San Andreas.
I get so triggered when people say we are based on California. Our IC laws are not based on those of California so why should everything else be? 

Because the entirety of San Andreas is based on California?

3 hours ago, Ryoichi said:

Sure, the creators based it on Cali, But its still San Andreas, Not cali, Just like we don't have the same laws as california. 

Because people are shallow and want to sit their asses where they are most comfortable at. They don't want rain because of "LA weather" yet they stand under the sun at the peak of heat without RPing feeling hot or sweating. They also hate rain, but I would love to see 24/48hours of rainy weather for once on a weekend, not just 20 minutes of rain.