How to backup your GTA Files and play before RageMP updates - December 2020

26 minutes ago, Mozakias said:

Why should the update not be implemented and why should we have to go through this huge time consuming process that require shutting off the wifi / internet or making firewall rules? Even if I were to simply disconnect my PC from the internet, that would mess up my CCTV and other apps that run on my PC rely on the internet to be running, All of this just for an unwanted update? and please, give us more information, why don't we want the new update?  

I don't know if you're being dense on purpose.

Rage devs need to update the client and servers to be able to use the new update. As this new update adds a whole new island, they are being cautious and recommending to backup now if you want to play, as they don't know how long it will take for them to update. It's nothing to do with them not wanting to add the new update, it's the matter of backing up and playing while you wait, or not backing up and waiting.

3 minutes ago, Akiba said:

I don't know if you're being dense on purpose.

Rage devs need to update the client and servers to be able to use the new update. As this new update adds a whole new island, they are being cautious and recommending to backup now if you want to play, as they don't know how long it will take for them to update. It's nothing to do with them not wanting to add the new update, it's the matter of backing up and playing while you wait, or not backing up and waiting.

And how exacly do you want me to know that? There has been no word on that whatsoever, or any information about the new update, IN any case, thanks for clarifying.

Edited by Mozakias
Just now, Mozakias said:

And how exacly do you want me to know that? There has been no word on that whatsoever, or any information about the new about, IN any case, thanks for clarifying.

By just trusting what people tell you. This obviously isnt your  first update if you've had an account since the servers launch. This is standard procedure.

Edited by Marksman
  • Nightmare changed the title to How to backup your GTA Files and play before RageMP updates - December 2020
  • Nervous locked this topic