How to backup your GTA Files and play before RageMP updates - December 2020

48 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Can we just do nothing at all and just wait for rage, or that is not possible? I really do not want to touch my game files or do this whole process.

Then don't do anything. Your game is gonna automatically update. If you don't want to jump through the hoops, then you just won't play on the server until the RAGE update comes. Could be a few hours, could be a few days. The only thing that changes that is how bad you want to be on the server.

If you're concerned about your mods that you have in game, you're going to lose them anyways.

Just now, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Then don't do anything. Your game is gonna automatically update. If you don't want to jump through the hoops, then you just won't play on the server until the RAGE update comes. Could be a few hours, could be a few days. The only thing that changes that is how bad you want to be on the server.

If you're concerned about your mods that you have in game, you're going to lose them anyways.

Thank you very much! I will gladly wait for Rage to update, don't mind waiting.

• Nightmare changed the title to How to backup your GTA Files and play before RageMP updates - December 2020
  • Nervous locked this topic