How does someone get out of extortion?

caballero

I've never been extorted myself, but know of people who have been. So I ask, dear legal roleplayers, is there actually a way to cope with extortion? 

You can't CK your extorters, police can only put them in jail for sometime due to no RICO laws, and once they're out, you bet your ass you're getting cked due to landing the cops on them, or even while the main guy is in jail, one of his boys will ck you, if you don't pay, they'll kill you or trash your business, and extortion is so common these days, due to it needing no prior admin permission, so you'll end up getting extorted again. 

I'm not against extortion nor defending it, I'm just misinformed on the whole idea so I don't really understand how you can escape it, so I'd like to get some knowledge on it. 

1 minute ago, Fibberic said:

find other extorters, offer them less than what you are already paying to your current ones, tell them to take care of the other group, then continue the cycle.

avatars-000597831615-6q438f-t500x500.jpg

OH yes, all legal rpers should do this until they find the extorters who only want 6 dollars a week, big brain??? 

I mean... I don't think it leaves you with a choice if it's a legal character tbh except for taking it the legal way which I don't really think will be effective. So let's say I put the extorters in jail through the legal way with the help of PD, they will come back after a few days and the same thing will happen again. (Or at least I think the same thing will happen)

Edited by PSYCHOTHINKER
3 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Hurr durr but then I won't be able to extort people having them send money to my bank with the note "extortion money" wat de frik men 

It’s gotten to easy for criminals when it comes to extortion, etc. I’m advocating for heavy change. Me and @.Pluto.  wrote a version of RICO and the Continuation of a Criminal Enterprise Act(Kingpin Act) and we’re just waiting on approval. It’ll force illegal roleplayers to move smarter in there actions and conduct themselves more realistically rather than going to a bar and saying “Hey I need you to kick up or Ill snap your legs”. 

Edited by MickeyO
  • Upvote 4
4 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Hurr durr but then I won't be able to extort people having them send money to my bank with the note "extortion money" wat de frik men 

yeah, and in real life, people surely wouldn't check why is some business owner transferring 10 grand a week to your bank account

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, MickeyO said:

It’s gotten to easy for criminals when it comes to extortion, etc. I’m advocating for heavy change. Me and @.Pluto.  wrote a version of RICO and the Continuation of a Criminal Enterprise Act(Kingpin Act) and we’re just waiting on approval. It’ll force illegal roleplayers to move smarter in there actions and conduct themselves more realistically rather than going to a bar and saying “Hey I need you to kick up or Ill snap your legs”. 

Oke thank u cute boys, good luck in your quest 

• effion locked this topic