[4RENT] 3344 Magellan Avenue

skeletonboi

A beautiful apartment in Vespucci with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room
Has a private garage where you can store your vehicle

Great view towards Vespucci streets from the windows
Everything you need around is super close so you don't need to drive anywhere you can walk there by foot

Looking to rent it out for 5k a week or 20k a month (upfront payment, no returns)

Contact my mail: [email protected] ((forum PM)) or call me: 86791218

Exterior:

3V7DfLR.png

CKU9J9m.png

Interior:

ned4seH.png

s0lmkAV.png

CGo67lV.png

Edited by skeletonboi

Abysmal landlord service. I planned on renting this place out two days ago. I had the money, the landlord and I arranged the day I would be there, and he confirmed we would be meeting tomorrow. However, after some technical issues on his end, we decided to meet the day after instead. Today, as the first thing he's said to me since we planned this whole thing, he says he's rented the place out to someone else, and all he can say is "good luck next time"!!! 0/10 for the customer service alone, what a shame.

-Jack

Edited by kiehuc
46 minutes ago, kiehuc said:

Abysmal landlord service. I planned on renting this place out two days ago. I had the money, the landlord and I arranged the day I would be there, and he confirmed we would be meeting tomorrow. However, after some technical issues on his end, we decided to meet the day after instead. Today, as the first thing he's said to me since we planned this whole thing, he says he's rented the place out to someone else, and all he can say is "good luck next time"!!! 0/10 for the customer service alone, what a shame.

-Jack

Hello, you weren't in the apartment and you didn't rent at all, so you have no platform to rate my property and my service... All I said is that we can arrange a meeting, which didn't happen because I couln't do it the exact moment. Person reached out and I was available at the moment and I rented it out. No need to be ag' mate 😄

Edited by skeletonboi
Grammar
  • Pepper locked this topic