Anyone else get annoyed when they see certain cars?

Juicebox.

10 minutes ago, Power said:

Taste is which is the word I used and I said people should be able to modify cars any which way they want not sure why you are trying to argue.

You posted on this thread picking holes at someones car. I said how it's a scene, it's a style, it's culture. If you didn't want someone to call you out, you shouldn't have tried to pick fun at someone elses car.

5 minutes ago, Marksman said:

You posted on this thread picking holes at someones car. I said how it's a scene, it's a style, it's culture. If you didn't want someone to call you out, you shouldn't have tried to pick fun at someone elses car.

I understand low rider culture, you aren't even American but want to lecture me on low rider culture.  I've owned low riders on this server as well as SAMP servers I think they are fun. And it's exactly like you said I was just picking fun it was a joke. Miss me with that?l. Calling me out? You need to pick your battles better if you thought my comment was worth calling out. Anyways have a good one.

Edited by Power
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Power said:

I understand low rider culture, I've owned low riders on this server. And it's exactly like you said I was just picking fun it was a joke. Miss me with that? Calling me out? You need to pick your battles better.

i pick battles where i see them. if you make fun of others, ill make fun of you

Kanjos and the cars with the anime liveries bug me to death.

It's totally realistic for randomly souped up cars to exist in LA or anywhere else, even in the poor parts of the hood where they DO spend all their extra money at the "is this potentially stolen or made in China?" auto shop. Trust me, even the neons aren't outrageous, they sell the kits and other stupid modification kits at the same stores. I've seen butterfly doors on a 2004 Ford Explorer.

People will take nice cars, classic cars, even basic looking cars and absolutely destroy them with gaudy modifications. It's realistic and terrible.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

if u soup a car and it actually looks unique then cool, I can see that lowrider looking cool. That's the style of the lowrider, flashy and out there. That makes SENSE. The bone I have to pick is how apparently everyone in LS has the money to afford the most badass souped up JDM you ever laid your eyes on, and people who throw ridiculous mods on cars that doesn't make sense (Neons on 4-door family sedans, pink muscle cars, etc) like yeah you got me those things exist irl too but the amount of people who have all these things is insane and it's kind of annoying sometimes when trying to do some car roleplay. Obviously you try and avoid these people if you think their roleplay doesn't suit yours but sometimes it's inevitable, and like, if it was an occasional souped up JDM I'm good but it's literally every other car I see when doing any RP pertaining to vehicles in GTAW, especially when you talk to these people it's just... a lot of these people aren't very knowledge able about the car they are driving, I encourage people who rp around vehicles to do research on the real life comparison of their car. It will vastly improve your roleplay with the vehicle. 

Edited by Juicebox.

I've seen some really souped up cars in the brokest neighborhoods ever in real life. Honestly, it does bug me how much money people spend on this shit. But, that's where I think they incorporate it in game. They're character is probably the type to spend money on crap you know? I wouldn't really avoid RP with the person, considering they might have a fun roleplay in store. I'd say just go along with it, and as your character sees it, you know give the person some input in character. You know?