Anyone else get annoyed when they see certain cars?

Juicebox.

4 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

The bigger problem here is certain cars parked in certain places, why so many of the trailers have a pretty luxorious car parked outside? Not cool.

You DO have car enthusiasts that reside within underdeveloped homes, yet sacrifice all of their wealth on their vehicle, just as you'd have people in the projects wearing Italian-imported clothing.

5 hours ago, Midnight Tick said:

There's no limits to the freedom of modifying your car, and it honestly feels like the server do not care what you do with it. To me, that's a bad thing, it's an immense hit to your immersion in fact, as you get to see so many neon'd, pink cars, and extremely obnoxious looking ones. It can ruin an atmosphere too.

That's the point. Limited freedom is not freedom. That's one of the best things about the car market - everyone is able to put their own splash of color on their car, especially considering how much time you spend around and in it. That happens in real life too - just yesterday, old dude with a fully tunned Mercedes van (the transport one), neons and all, full of Manchester United stickets. Ugly? Yes. But that's his business, not mine.

I also think the problem is not the cars, not the people but the places the people complaining are spending their time at. I've never been disturbed by such thing. Some cars stand out more, yes, but that's how freedom works.

After all, anything can ruin an 'atmosphere'. It all depends on your definition of the word. If I'm roleplaying some dude doing woodworking in front of their house and a group of bikers drive by, they've ruined my atmosphere. If someone robs me, same. We can't just forbid everything that offends us.

What's your suggestion to fix this issue? Administrative punishments for people who don't tune their vehicles in a way to please everyone's eyes? I'm honestly curious.

Well, seeing any car above 400k price tag is annoying as I can not take the person behind the wheel seriously as the old term of Mall-Rat is the vibe I get from them. Buys a car that costs 400~600 thousand and pays insurance daily because he can not afford a monthly fee, which is the same as paying the monthly if he drives it everyday.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
5 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Well, seeing any car above 400k price tag is annoying as I can not take the person behind the wheel seriously as the old term of Mall-Rat is the vibe I get from them. Buys a car that costs 400~600 thousand and pays insurance daily because he can not afford a monthly fee, which is the same as paying the monthly if he drives it everyday.

Depends on the person and vehicle, honestly. I'd rather say someone driving a Sultan Classic or an Elegy is a a mallrat, if we're judging based on the cars because those cars are mostly used for pursuits / racing and such. I wouldn't say someone with a Cheetah or Taranis, even a Pariah, is a mallrat just because.