Add the Univ. of Los Santos to listed crime-free areas (safezones)

liq

10 hours ago, Redman. said:

Yes, to an extent. Definitely reserve active shooter/stabber, massive brawls, bomb threats, or anything of that caliber to "admin approval required."

Leave all others like drug dealing/substance abuse, small fights, sex crimes, criminal threats, etc to "no admin approval needed"

Essentially this, not all crimes should not be strictly 100% forbidden but some should be. I support.

2 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Makes sense to make it a semi-crimefree zone. For example no crime from the OUTSIDE allowed. Meaning no driveby shootings, robberies or whatsoever.

But only allow INSIDE crime such as students dealing drugs among each other, harassing nerds etc.

This, for the rest, admin approval 

Edited by Unicorn231
7 minutes ago, weede said:

These screenshots look out of context, I don't see any "8 gang bangers from Davis" here. How do you know they were from Davis?

Maybe they were from Del Perro, where a new gang has opened up. Or maybe they were from Strawberry. Did 8 people all fire at once, or did a rogue element with anger issues decide to commit the shooting?

You don't go up to an area like this full of CCTV and private security with 8 people to murder one guy. You go to intimidate.

The murder must not have been planned, must have been in the heat of the moment.

But no, you blame it on '8 gangbangers from Davis' and describe them like you would a Haitian Death Squad sent to silence a dissident.

This is the elitism of the server, 'expert RPers' from ULSA who can do no wrong and who spend their time doing pseudo-philosophy and shagging Miss Teacher with the Double Ds for a grade greater than a D, blaming it on the 'savages' from 'Davis'.

Buddy I think you're just salty because you didn't get accepted in so you turned to the gang life. The reason these screenshots do not show 8 gang bangers from davis is because not everyone is recording all the time. These were screenshots of the aftermath and havoc you guys put on the campus.

+1 for this, we are already under the Government / LEO faction thread. Shooting up a school should be allowed just with heavy involvement of the administration team and for a VERY good reason. 

9 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Makes sense to make it a semi-crimefree zone. For example no crime from the OUTSIDE allowed. Meaning no driveby shootings, robberies or whatsoever.

But only allow INSIDE crime such as students dealing drugs among each other, harassing nerds etc.

Also this.

Edited by WatchingEye

Gangs the type of factions to kill someone from bringing too much heat to the set but then go attack an university. That being said, supporting 110%, this would be beneficial for everyone who actually wants to rp actively in the environment, as well as FD, PD and the admin team for the reduce in workload caused by these incidents.

There has never been a school shooting on ULSA campus. While I'm at it, I would like to thank the community for not seeing this as a point to troll the server with, because I think every decent person here would know just how bad taste it would be.

I can't believe as the faction leader of ULSA, I'm the one speaking out in defense of illegal factions has to be the one to say this.

Reports of a school shooting last night are untrue, and did not happen.

I know it was dialled through to 911 as a shots fired, but it was not the illegal faction on site that fired the shots.

As for the increased presence of an illegal faction on campus, I am speaking to their faction leader and don't want to comment more on it right now because I'd much rather work it with him directly.

Edited by Alyssa McCarthy
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

There has never been a school shooting on ULSA campus.

I can't believe as the faction leader of ULSA, I'm the one speaking out in defense of illegal factions has to be the one to say this.

Reports of a school shooting last night are untrue, and did not happen.

I know it was dialled through to 911 as a shots fired, but it was not the illegal faction on site that fired the shots.

As for the increased presence of an illegal faction on campus, I am speaking to their faction leader and don't want to comment more on it right now because I'd much rather work it with him directly.

It's always the people of Davis who get the blame falsely.

Last time certain people falsely blamed an increase in crime and degeneracy on a specific ethnic group who were supposedly migrating to where they shouldn't belong, and had laws put in place to restrict them because of this, it didn't go very well.

10 hours ago, Sim said:

Limiting ULSA into a crime free zone would hinder character development at a maximum, illegal students at ULSA would be limited, so would drug users, brawls, etcetera. (( This was said by Hugh-gi-oh, not trying to take their spotlight, but I don't have their forum account.))

The solution? Half-Crime-Free-Zone.

This.

I highly recommend against confining an entire character arc, just because there have been single instances of someone escalating to a shoot-out on campus. I really like the idea that Sim came up with, essentially meaning that only students are allowed to go this path, if their character makes way for it and it actually makes sense. You always gotta keep in mind that ULSA is a legal faction, so illegal activities should be limited to a bare minimum either way. But completely banning it for everyone? That's a no for me. So that's why I stand with what Sim said.

And hey, if a shoot-out really happens on campus from a third party with little RP what-so-ever? There's always /report.

+1 on Sims part.