Add the Univ. of Los Santos to listed crime-free areas (safezones)

liq

9 hours ago, Redman. said:

Yes, to an extent. Definitely reserve active shooter/stabber, massive brawls, bomb threats, or anything of that caliber to "admin approval required."

Leave all others like drug dealing/substance abuse, small fights, sex crimes, criminal threats, etc to "no admin approval needed"

Redman explained everything here. 

4 minutes ago, weede said:

Have you got any evidence of this shooting by an 8 deep gang from Davis? @liq

4 nights in a row, campus is filled with police, not students, can you guess why? Small crimes as misdemeanors are okay, drug dealings on the campus, because there are always students that use drugs, small fist fights are okay, basically everything that Redman mentioned. This is a campus located in RICHMAN, to join the University you need to have some funds, 20k per student year + 16k for dorms (then 8k every 1st in the month). I don't think that ULSA looks like a hood University, because most of the people wouldn't be able to afford it without the scholarship. In 4 nights, 2 shootings, 2 fights, 1 sexual crime, and I doubt that person had OOC consent from other player of making that sexual crime. Richman doesn't look like a gang area to me. That's why ULSA should be a safe zone because I'm losing my motivation to play when I see 6 gangbangers pulling up at ULSA to shoot on a student because he told them to go fuck themselves. 

December 1st, 2020

unknown.png

Source: ULSA - University Discord (#gallery)

December 5th, 2020

gta-world-camera-2020-12-5-20-9-28.png

Source: ULSA - University Discord (#gallery)

Are school shootings realistic? Yes.

Even if days were counted as weeks in GTAW, are they that frequent? No

23 minutes ago, weede said:

Have you got any evidence of this shooting by an 8 deep gang from Davis? @liq

There you go.

2 hours ago, Koko said:

ULSA student here: petty crime and misdemeanours are fine, I'd just like to not have weekly stabbings and lately shootings, with more non university people loitering around Campus in recent times.

Exactly.

10 hours ago, Redman. said:

Yes, to an extent. Definitely reserve active shooter/stabber, massive brawls, bomb threats, or anything of that caliber to "admin approval required."

Leave all others like drug dealing/substance abuse, small fights, sex crimes, criminal threats, etc to "no admin approval needed"

This is exactly what needs to go into effect. While drug dealing/small fights/criminal threats "I'm gonna beat you up punk." happen in schools every single day, getting shot or stabbed or anything related to that does not.

Edited by 18Cowboys

These screenshots look out of context, I don't see any "8 gang bangers from Davis" here. How do you know they were from Davis?

Maybe they were from Del Perro, where a new gang has opened up. Or maybe they were from Strawberry. Did 8 people all fire at once, or did a rogue element with anger issues decide to commit the shooting?

You don't go up to an area like this full of CCTV and private security with 8 people to murder one guy. You go to intimidate.

The murder must not have been planned, must have been in the heat of the moment.

But no, you blame it on '8 gangbangers from Davis' and describe them like you would a Haitian Death Squad sent to silence a dissident.

This is the elitism of the server, 'expert RPers' from ULSA who can do no wrong and who spend their time doing pseudo-philosophy and shagging Miss Teacher with the Double Ds for a grade greater than a D, blaming it on the 'savages' from 'Davis'.

Just now, Sevataris said:

I support this. I feel like the players know on an OOC basis that most of the characters at ULSA are (or should be) unarmed and thus easy prey. I'm fine with petty things such as drug dealing, the occasional brawl and whatnot. But an all out murder or shooting is just stupid, especially when most of the time the characters that start the mess come from poor areas within Los Santos. You're a gang member from South LS but somehow you drive all the way to one of the most high end neighborhoods in Los Santos and in one of the top-tier universities just to mess with a bunch of unarmed kids? Yeah bet.

Our faction rules forbid us to be armed, it's kinda not realistic for a student at elite University to carry a gun. There are 60+ members in this faction, 80% of them are online, Roleplaying at campus every night at the peak time. Imagine how many people can have bad immersions about the server only because of these situations.

Just now, weede said:

These screenshots look out of context, I don't see any "8 gang bangers from Davis" here. How do you know they were from Davis?

Maybe they were from Del Perro, where a new gang has opened up. Or maybe they were from Strawberry. Did 8 people all fire at once, or did a rogue element with anger issues decide to commit the shooting?

You don't go up to an area like this full of CCTV and private security with 8 people to murder one guy. You go to intimidate.

The murder must not have been planned, must have been in the heat of the moment.

But no, you blame it on '8 gangbangers from Davis' and describe them like you would a Haitian Death Squad sent to silence a dissident.

This is the elitism of the server, 'expert RPers' from ULSA who can do no wrong and who spend their time doing pseudo-philosophy and shagging Miss Teacher with the Double Ds for a grade greater than a D, blaming it on the 'savages' from 'Davis'.

I know it OOCly bro, I follow faction threads, I know many players and many nicknames. There can't be any MG and asking meaningless questions "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE FROM DAVIS" if it's an OOC issue, not IC. I think you're missing the point here, and realism for sure.

Furthermore you want to illegalise types of roleplay because it might affect you if it doesn't go your way! Why don't we just illegalise all criminal RP outside of Davis? Or introduce a Criminal RP license that you got to show an admin every time you rob a honkey and get questioned?

Where's your criminal RP loicense mate

Just now, weede said:

Furthermore you want to illegalise types of roleplay because it might affect you if it doesn't go your way! Why don't we just illegalise all criminal RP outside of Davis? Or introduce a Criminal RP license that you got to show an admin every time you rob a honkey and get questioned?

Where's your criminal RP loicense mate

Google is your best friend buddy. Inform yourself about something, you'll see the realism then (or not having realism in the situation where 8 gangbangers pull up at the campus IN RICHMAN because someone insulted them ICly).