Real life gun names

WolfieChrome

When I go to buy a gun at a gun store, I see that the workers call the guns but real life gun games and no say SNS Pistol, or PistoMk2 etc. So for this reason, I want like a list of real life gun names you guys use for every handgun, just so I dont say the GTA name for the gun.

Edited by WolfieChrome
13 minutes ago, WolfieChrome said:

When I go to buy a gun at a gun store, I see that the workers call the guns but real life gun games and no say SNS Pistol, or PistoMk2 etc. So for this reason, I want like a list of real life gun names you guys use for every handgun, just so I dont say the GTA name for the gun.

Just say you want a Glock. Then they roleplay getting you a Glock. And then you buy the actual GTA gun you want.

it is not a complex system and real life names will not make it better.

18 minutes ago, WolfieChrome said:

you can use pretty much any name for a handgun, as long as that name belongs to a handgun. I'll personally use something that matches the gun such as

Combat Pistol = Glocks, Springfield XD's, Taurus's

Pistol = Berreta's, HK's, Hipoint's

Vintage Pistol = FN's, M9'S

SNS Pistol = Walther ppk's, Springfield XD Compacts, Colt Junior's,

GTA 5 originally made their firearms lore friendly. Each firearm is usually based off two or more real life firearms. This is way that GTA made it, so there isn’t much you can do. You can put some firearm textures onto whatever firearm you want, and roleplay it as whatever firearm meets the texture. 

8 hours ago, WolfieChrome said:

The problem with this is, there are literally hundreds of guns you could RP per gun in game. So a comprehensive list is pretty out of the question.

If I were you, and you wanted to RP a gun, find a gun that you like, find the one that closest matches it in game, size wise and then RP it as what you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Woona locked this topic