E-Cars

James Moral

6 minutes ago, tomatoz said:

I have never seen one in my life meaning they are definitely rare and I know everyone would be buying one and driving around with it if this was added.

no ones gonna buy a couple hundred thousand dollar car for a few $$$ off gas every week or so

2 minutes ago, tomatoz said:

I have never seen one in my life meaning they are definitely rare and I know everyone would be buying one and driving around with it if this was added.

I bet you think new vehicles should have an inflated price because everyone will want them too lmao.

11 minutes ago, speizkiller said:

tenor.gif

I neglected your comment on 'mass produced' because that is... how you say, fucking irrelevant.

Y'all asked for a solar powered electric car. I gave it to you. It's probably an uncommon vehicle because it has no benefits over a combustion powered car because the server doesn't have any script support for EV vehicles. I imagine you didn't see anyone wearing snow clothing until there was actual snow, did you?

A lot of things do not get any attention until the server properly supports it. Otherwise? What's the point. 

I don't personally think solar power for just one vehicle is worth it though, but we do need support for electric vehicles. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 12:01 PM, Marksman said:

I bet you think new vehicles should have an inflated price because everyone will want them too lmao.

I neglected your comment on 'mass produced' because that is... how you say, fucking irrelevant.

Y'all asked for a solar powered electric car. I gave it to you. It's probably an uncommon vehicle because it has no benefits over a combustion powered car because the server doesn't have any script support for EV vehicles. I imagine you didn't see anyone wearing snow clothing until there was actual snow, did you?

A lot of things do not get any attention until the server properly supports it. Otherwise? What's the point. 

I don't personally think solar power for just one vehicle is worth it though, but we do need support for electric vehicles. 

There is no need for toxicity... Keep calm there, it’s just something I believe. Nothing to get offended about.

• mj2002 locked this topic