Expand the animations wheel

Swag

Short description: Increase the size of the animation wheel and add an option for more shortcuts.

Detailed description: Recently we got more and more animations added to the server. The animation wheel helps a lot but I think it is possible to enlarge it and add space for more animations and shortcuts to create more options and immersion.

Commands to add: NA

Items to add: NA

How would your suggestion improve the server? Will add immersion and make life easier when it comes to animations.

I agree, it would be very helpful if there was more space to add more animatons into the wheel. 

I would also suggest that the wheel should only show the animations that the person added. So, if they haven't added anything else then it shouldn't appear on the wheel.. Just an idea to minimize clutter when they do open it.

Edited by Remi
2 hours ago, Swag said:

Like?

I just think more slots is what we need.

Anything really. Ask Woona, they are the one who brought that up. Also, more slots will just make the animation wheel more cluttered or would just cover more of your screen. In my opinion, it is better to keep it as it is and refer to /anim or the I menu for any other animations you would like to do.

• mj2002 locked this topic