Staff Update - December 2020

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to another Staff Update. This month, we've seen a total of 7195 in-game reports. This is much lower than previous months which has likely resulted in faster response in-game response times for players. We hope that this has been the case for most of you and I hope that this trend continues so that community members are able to receive Administrative assistance as fast as possible.

Some of you may or may not be aware of the fact that I recently have taken an absence from the community. During my absence, @FearnR has been a great help in coordinating the staff team to ensure that everything remains smooth. I sincerely appreciate the work he has put into the team lately, which is why he will be receiving Head of Admins. Furthermore, @Groz has also been putting in a lot of work into the support side of things alongside FearnR. I am very happy with their performance and I expect that they will continue to impress everyone. Please welcome me in congratulating Groz in becoming the Head of Support.

We hope that everyone enjoys their holidays and stays healthy in these difficult times. Happy December everyone. 

Canadian

Admin Promotions

Game Administrator Level 1 to Game Administrator Level 2

@Pillsbury

@Phiz

@Wirbelwind

Trial Administrator to Game Administrator Level 1

@effion

@ThatMuricanGuy

Senior Support to Trial Administrator

@Jax

@jesscatXD

@Wally

Support to Senior Support

@Lewwwy

@H0uston

@mj2002

@Soup

@tomatoz

New Support Team Members

@MomoIsHere

@Seaward

@Nightmare Night

@LilManiac

@Woona

With our new staff application system, if you were not given support you can check your application to see if it was marked as denied or reserved. If you have been denied you will need to post on your application and request the reasoning if you wish to learn more about why you weren't accepted. Be sure to tag both @FearnR and @Groz so they can respond as soon as possible! As there is often a large influx of denial requests Please allow us with 48 hours to update the status of your application, and 72 hours to respond to any denial reason requests. Any denied applicants this month may not reapply until the staff applications open again in February for March 2021's staff update.

• Upvote 8
  • Applaud 2
  • Canadian locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic