Render issue by Legion Square

KeyNote

Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed an issue around Legion Square. It's like the buildings, road ect disappear as if my computer had ran out of memory or something. You could compare it to the old days where in GTA: San Andreas some people would have a rendering issue with too many mods for example, but it seems to be persistant on a clean or modded game for me. Does anyone know what this might be caused by? I'll try to add a video or screens shortly.

Things attempted -
Game verified,
Graphics turned down,
Completely fresh game install,
Server resources redownloaded.

I should add I am running on a 2080ti, i9900k and 32gb ram at 3100mhz.

Is this a constant problem, or something that pops up when your game has been running a while? I personally experience it when my game has been running a while; no clue why, but I've spoken with friends that have the same experience. It might be a weird RAGE thing.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:05 AM, xdthe said:

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers and/or actually uninstalling them from scratch and reinstalling.

I had this issue a while back but instead of legion square it was a section in Vinewood hills.

Yeah I did this not 2 weeks ago.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:19 AM, Sabess said:

Is this a constant problem, or something that pops up when your game has been running a while? I personally experience it when my game has been running a while; no clue why, but I've spoken with friends that have the same experience. It might be a weird RAGE thing.

It does seem to be a while after the game has been running, hasn't been too much of an issue lately but it still occurs from time to time.

3 hours ago, xiAshes said:

It does seem to be a while after the game has been running, hasn't been too much of an issue lately but it still occurs from time to time.

Sounds like a cache eventually fills up. Restarting the game 'clears' it. I noticed this myself on a much lesser system. Restarting fixes it. Missing textures and glitches are always in the Vinewood area, it's also there in single player. Like the roads are boxed here and there.

Your system is not the problem here.

Edited by Paranoid Cobra
  • Applaud 1
  • Woona locked this topic