Economy need to change it

DeadlyArmaGH

Short description: Economy Change

Detailed description:

The payday is very much, that is, you are doing roleplay and boom 5 grands, however you should change the economy a bit to do a bit of jobs or roleplay jobs and do business with cars because there are not many ads with cars so many, more cads. Not that I don't mind this thing, but it's still a bit like in real life if possible.

Commands to add: -

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server? More for Roleplay

Additional information: Nothing

Edited by DeadlyArmaGH

For starters, should've used the format; 

Second off, the economy is fine as it is. The $5,000 you speak of goes away after your first 40 hours. All the money ingame comes from the government, all government checks basically come from their treasury. 

The economy supports you better if you get a job already, so this whole suggestion is just null in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, MomoIsHere said:

Fix the formatting before it gets archieved.

@DeadlyArmaGH

I will fix it

4 minutes ago, Woona said:

For starters, should've used the format; 

Second off, the economy is fine as it is. The $5,000 you speak of goes away after your first 40 hours. All the money ingame comes from the government, all government checks basically come from their treasury. 

The economy supports you better if you get a job already, so this whole suggestion is just null in my opinion.

Alright.

What you say are the paychecks for new characters, they last 40 hours, after 40 hours you will receive $500, removing those starter paychecks will only make people like me who have played for a long time will cause them not to play on the server, some people want to RP , not being in a truck delivering boxes as if there was no tomorrow 🙂.

The payday is very much, that is, you are doing roleplay and boom 5 grands, however you should change the economy a bit to do a bit of jobs or roleplay jobs and do business with cars because there are not many ads with cars so many, more cads. Not that I don't mind this thing, but it's still a bit like in real life if possible.

I > Job Offers > Hiring Businesses List (or whatever it's called) > Hit Enter

Go there, /bjoin.

Read the pop-up

/bjoin confirm

/startshift

I don't really know what you're suggesting, the phrasing is a mess. But if you want money, the above is an option.

• Selena locked this topic