Anyone know how to put on a simple dress shirt on?

Tuuz

Hi there

I've been searhing for a simple dress shirt to put onto my character, all the ones I've found so far in the shirt section of clothing stores look like work shirts, or have weird pockets and so on, I'm looking for a simple, thight fitting dress shirt for example,

I know they exist cause I've seen some players with them, and they're in the undershirt catogeory, they're just missing the sleeves. 

I'd recommend just going through the list of shirts available to you under the "shirts" section of the clothing store. Mostly all undershirts consist of the same style with added eligibility of being worn under something such as a blazer or opened hoodie.

There are over 300 options to choose from when it comes to shirts, with textures to change the design as well. If you've seen someone wearing what you'd deem fitting for your character's style, chances are you've just missed it whilst scrolling through.

If there's any problems with clipping, this will be problem resolved by changing the torso (and undershirt if applicable. ID: 15 removes the undershirt completely!)

Edited by Soup
39 minutes ago, James_Montague said:

Hi there

I've been searhing for a simple dress shirt to put onto my character, all the ones I've found so far in the shirt section of clothing stores look like work shirts, or have weird pockets and so on, I'm looking for a simple, thight fitting dress shirt for example,

I know they exist cause I've seen some players with them, and they're in the undershirt catogeory, they're just missing the sleeves. 

Here is the official list of shirts for Males:

https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Male_Tops

Females:

https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Female_Tops

They've got photos and everything so that should help find things easier. Some shirts have been over-written with custom clothing for factions like the LSPD and may not be available. Once the newer version of RAGE.MP is released though they will be available for use again

• Woona locked this topic