Official Status

Sinister

21 minutes ago, shot 2 da vein said:

To be honest, everyone within the illegal faction leader community wants this and legal roleplayers don't...

So its pretty obvious what needs to happen.

Its time to lock this and figure out a way to get this implemented democratically.

Literally nobody wants this lol

3 hours ago, shot 2 da vein said:

To be honest, everyone within the illegal faction leader community wants this and legal roleplayers don't...

So its pretty obvious what needs to happen.

Its time to lock this and figure out a way to get this implemented democratically.

41 minutes ago, shot 2 da vein said:

You're not in the leadership discord so how would you even know? 🥴 Think before you post youngster, literally every faction leader wants this.

You're talking like this is a matter of illegal faction leaders only and those who lead factions are the only ones with the right to vote for this suggestion.

Excuse my youngster comment, big dog who's elite enough to be in the faction leaders' discord

3 minutes ago, Foo bangin said:

You're talking like this is a matter of illegal faction leaders only and those who lead factions are the only ones with the right to vote for this suggestion.

Excuse my youngster comment, big dog who's elite enough to be in the faction leaders' discord

It's pretty easy to get in the discord just go ahead and open a faction. It's hardly an elite thing to be in there everyones a giant meme lord. Sorry if you got insulted Mr Foo Bangin 😭

This should very much be a leadership vote, as the leaders of factions will be the ones effected the most and who it matters to the most. The rest is a trickle down experience.

7 minutes ago, shot 2 da vein said:

It's pretty easy to get in the discord just go ahead and open a faction. It's hardly an elite thing to be in there everyones a giant meme lord. Sorry if you got insulted Mr Foo Bangin 😭

This should very much be a leadership vote, as the leaders of factions will be the ones effected the most and who it matters to the most. The rest is a trickle down experience.

It's Foo bangin*

Small B letter, now I feel offended dog how dare you write my name wrong?

Can you make me a faction? I wanna be elite though, or a meme lord idk 

• Bospy locked this topic